Survival: A rant.

Do you think survival is unfair on non donators.

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Survival is doing really well and I like it but there a a few things that just really annoy me. So I don't really care for pay to win when it doesn't really effect me and getting perks for donating is fair but when it comes to lets say going to the nether and getting lots of blaze spawner's for free really easy with minimal effort just by having vast+ and flying around. Is tough on the standard players as all of the nether fortresses are likely to be empty. The end is a similar situation. To go further Blaze spawner's cost a lot of money and well most private EXP/LOOT grinders have these so it is really easy for Donators to make more In game money from this which is unfair on the standard players.

If you have any ideas/ counter arguments for this rant I would like to see them thank you for reading

Pand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
107 8
I have to agree, eventhough I am vast on every server (including survival) the flying command really is too OP. Players can fly around very easily and find the nether fortresses way easier.
They could add a shop which sells these perks, but then again the vast rank would be useless.

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
I sure do Agree with this, I am somewhat new to survival & don't really know all about...Spawners as I am not a Big Survival person or a Skyblock person......The Flying command is rly OP towards..Members,etc..Its not..that fair I am Legend myself but not on Survival...+ Its very shit that you have to buy your rank AGAIN or a higher/lower rank (unless ur sponsor with the higher thing) just to be able to do some commands I think that claim rank should be added again -,-

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
I agree. Even though I donated to receive perks on the other parts of Minevast. But I honestly do think it's kind of unfair. I mean if I wanted a spawner, specifically a blaze spawner, I would need to buy one, which costs so much, or find one in the nether. Considering that without paying I have to walk the entire distance to a nether fortress to find out that some person who's paid has already taken every piece of useful material and loot from it. Even after going 'x' amount of blocks from where I spawn, I can never be certain if I will find an untouched nether fortress. But it's a thought. But then again they payed so they do deserve something else over those who haven't. Money talks. (Not hating on people. Love you Kevin. Just dropping my unnecessary opinions that do not have any value whatsoever. By the way, I love survival, couldn't have asked for more. But maybe make certain stuff in the shop sellable and not just buyable.)