Mob Stacking [Petition]

Ratings
Alright, So i want to address the servers Mob stacking, the server is one of the best survival servers and i want to be able to have a working farm/grinder without mob stacking for the simple fact it makes using the spawners much harder also theirs is a ton of glitches with it i killed x3 sheep and got x1 drop which is not good also
the same for mob grinders pretty much and there is no point in having sweeping edge or any enchant perk of that sort on weapons because it doesn't work i think you should remove mob stacking completely and make the server PERFECT! OR atleast do this then increase the Mob despawn rate slightly so it "Wouldnt impact Performace" or atleast give it a chance thx ~Frosty

Last edited:

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Alright, So i want to address the servers Mob stacking, the server is one of the best survival servers and i want to be able to have a working farm/grinder without mob stacking for the simple fact it makes using the spawners much harder also theirs is a ton of glitches with it i killed x3 sheep and got x1 drop which is not good also
I can definitely understand how this is a bit bothersome.

i think you should remove mob stacking completely and make the server PERFECT
Removing the mob stacking plugin would only make the TPS drop lots which causes lag.

I know that Dacon came on and changed the mob stacking plugin recently but I am unsure if he's changed it back again or not.

Ratings
yes but if we are using the grinders like they are intended then it shouldnt be a problem since we would be killing/farming while they spawn meaning it shouldnt make a difference mob stacking just ruins the fun/drops/grinder aspect D:

Archon

MVP+
archonists
archonists
MVP+
Ratings
73 1
you saw what happened when he went back to the old mobstack plugin. the TPS instantly plummets. There's no "if we use it correctly" - We had that chance, more than once, and now we're having to live with what's best for server uptime.

tl;dr - new mobstack plugin is most likely here to stay unless there's something detrimental or there's a fix for the old one (unlikely).

Ratings
I don't see why because you don't see any other server easy mob stacking and it does not impact their performance at all so I mean really what's the point on here oh for maybe a little TPS who gives a shit dude no other server uses mob stacking I haven't ran into one server until this one that uses mob stacking but it's a petition meaning can State your own opinion just trying to help out the server for more pleasurable experiences

Ratings
Perhaps it's the plugin that is being used. I have been on other minecraft servers that use mob stacking and had no problems with the loot dropping as it should, and their stacking went into the thousands.