Ratings
14 2
  • Username: Microgear
  • Map name: Xbox
  • Photos of your Parkour: look at attach files
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it : /plot home microgear 5
  • Difficulty: INSANE
  • Number of jumps (90)
  • This map turned out very well there a couple rooms with decoration that looks a little tacky so whoever is testing this feel free too change my decoration.
  • This map is very hard and if you think that it might be too hard then tell me and I will make changes
  • there are 3 stages 9 areas / rooms and 90 jumps (stage 1) internal core (stage 2) game area (stage 3) external core (final area) roof top

Attachments

xenobite

Ratings
Hello, I already told you ingame, but I'm gonna summarize it again for the forums:
I don't think this map is very good.

The build looks really bland and boring, eventhough some new Xbox apearently looks like this.
I'd rather model this after a Xbox 360 or Xbox 1:
xbox360.jpg
They are much easier to identify and there's much more details to be added. (It's also not just a big cube.)

Your parkour also wasn't great.
It was basically a lot of jumps that would fit medium/hard maps with some annoying expert/insane jumps at the start and end of a cp.
There was a section entirely made up of ice+soulsand jumps, which just sucks and takes forever. Especially since you won't get the ladder jump first try.
The random triple and the double neup at the end of the map also don't make it any better.

All in all I would rebuild the map so it's easier to identify and redo the parkour.
I don't think making insane parkour for the sake of beeing annoying and hard is fun for many people on this server.

addi

ELITE
Ratings
looks really well made and love how how it looks just like the picture. Wish you the best!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello microgear,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is
original, as we currently do not have any xbox maps, so good job on that!
The build is a bit plain, and the way it's flat and the use of wool both make it very similar to pixel art. Try using different types of blocks in your build, as well as maybe changing the shape so it isn't just a rectangle. The inside build is also quite messy.
The parkour is
varied a bit throughout; however, it is not fun to play, and a bit confusing at times. The difficulty is also inconsistent throughout, and the length is a bit short for an insane.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.