Plot teleport: /plot v Potvuurka 1
Difficulty: Medium
Number of jumps: Around 54

2020-06-05_17.52.07.png

2020-06-05_17.39.15.png

2020-06-05_17.39.22.png

2020-06-05_17.41.20.png

2020-06-05_17.41.36.png

I've changed the map difficulty from Easy to Medium.

Attachments

Last edited:

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
yeeeaaaaah it is a problem. Mods are generally strict with the length of the map, and 54 is too long. By the looks of it, you could probably shorten the map to 40 jumps or less through simplifying the tower and utilizing slime/water/minecarts/anything that doesn't require jumps to be difficult. You could also buff it to medium difficulty, where 54 jumps is perfectly acceptable. This is just my advice, though.

yeeeaaaaah it is a problem. Mods are generally strict with the length of the map, and 54 is too long. By the looks of it, you could probably shorten the map to 40 jumps or less through simplifying the tower and utilizing slime/water/minecarts/anything that doesn't require jumps to be difficult. You could also buff it to medium difficulty, where 54 jumps is perfectly acceptable. This is just my advice, though.
I thought it'll be fine since i found some easy maps more fitting for medium, same for the lenght or jumps.. But thank you ^^ I'll consider it if it gets rejected

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello Potvuurka! Unfortunately, I will be rejecting your map.

The parkour is well-varied and the difficulty/length is pretty good for a medium (perhaps a bit long). However, a large amount of the parkour was floating, which is generally undesirable.

The build is decent; it fits the theme and it's simple, yet well-executed.

The theme is very unoriginal, however. We have a ton of tower maps, snow maps, and even combinations of the two. Make sure to check the Parkour List to make sure your theme is original!

Thank you for submitting! We hope to see more maps from you in the future. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me on Discord at MCBYT#2023.​

Status
Not open for further replies.