Not open for further replies.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hi cringeyigns,

I've tested your map and this is my feedback:

First of all, you should get someone with a high skill rank to test your map to get others opinions. Sometimes one can think that the parkour is too easy for him- or herself but then it's actually not.

Second, your parkour as I mentioned before, is wayy too difficult for an easy map. Although it's I still needed 3-4 tries to get to the 4th or 5th jump and imagine noob players beeing stuck and frustrated when they do it themselves.
Also I think you could variate the blocks you use because now it's not much else than an iceblock of the entire map.

Third: The build is super plain. It looks like you just used world edit and typed "//set snow,ice" and just let it be. It's a start but I think there could be so much more to add in both build and parkour.

Anyways, I hope you take some of my feedback into consideration and good luck! :)

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there cringeyigns,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: For your theme, unfortunately, I'm going to classify the theme that you chose as unoriginal. We've already got so many different types of Christmas/snowy themed parkour maps and yours isn't much different. As well as the fact that we've got a champion map with the same theme.

Build: Sadly for your build, there isn't really any sort of definite structure/build in your theme to really bring it to life sadly. Your map is basically just floating blocks and a snow/ice wall.

Parkour: For your parkour, firstly your blocks are all over the place, floating and not connected to each other which makes it look rough and messy, not attractive to the eye. Your parkour is not varied and feels quite repetitive at times. I suggest that you add more interesting types of blocks/jumps to make your map more interesting, such as anvil jumps, chest/enchantment table jumps, etc.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.