warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
When my mom and I moved away from my step dad, we had to share a lot. My TV and ps4 became shared goods and I wanted something to enjoy on my own ln my room so I bought Mc. Manacube simply was the first server I found and I joined Atlas because Aether was full back then. And I just fell in love with it.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
I don't think I would be in the same place if I quit Manacube... I've learned a lot over the past two years! Aether was the very first gamemode I played on, this was back in Season 1 when it was still called Olympus before Atlas was even a thing. It was my friend's birthday and as a gift, me and another friend decided to let her choose what server to play on. I haven't been able to quit since, sometimes I think it's because of the people I've met but the people I knew when I first started playing either stopped playing or I don't talk to anymore. Returning season 1 legends don't really know me that well since I've spent most of my time muted on the server... that's another long story- but basically, I think the overarching reason why I stay is that I have something to prove to myself- that I can actually get my ass unmuted and stay unmuted!! I'm trying to prove all the haters wrong by doing my best to be the best person I can be, the person my friends want me to be because they know I can do it. I think that's it... sorry if I made any typos or just don't make sense it's late for me and my brain is tiredddd.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
379 13
When my mom and I moved away from my step dad, we had to share a lot. My TV and ps4 became shared goods and I wanted something to enjoy on my own ln my room so I bought Mc. Manacube simply was the first server I found and I joined Atlas because Aether was full back then. And I just fell in love with it.
Thats actually legit a cool and unique story

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
379 13
I don't think I would be in the same place if I quit Manacube... I've learned a lot over the past two years! Aether was the very first gamemode I played on, this was back in Season 1 when it was still called Olympus before Atlas was even a thing. It was my friend's birthday and as a gift, me and another friend decided to let her choose what server to play on. I haven't been able to quit since, sometimes I think it's because of the people I've met but the people I knew when I first started playing either stopped playing or I don't talk to anymore. Returning season 1 legends don't really know me that well since I've spent most of my time muted on the server... that's another long story- but basically, I think the overarching reason why I stay is that I have something to prove to myself- that I can actually get my ass unmuted and stay unmuted!! I'm trying to prove all the haters wrong by doing my best to be the best person I can be, the person my friends want me to be because they know I can do it. I think that's it... sorry if I made any typos or just don't make sense it's late for me and my brain is tiredddd.
That is honestly so relatable for me like for real! I am just waiting for the day where I get unmuted so I can prove it to the community, but moreso myself that I can stay unmuted and be a positive member of the community!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
I came across ManaCube about a year and a half ago after searching for some top Creative servers! I tried out a few on the list and ManaCube was the only one I stuck with. The community was so welcoming and I loved how the server was run. Build comps, server-wide events, etc! After spending a couple of months on Creative, I branched out to Parkour for a bit and then mained Olympus. I fell in love with the Olympus community and how the prison server was its own unique theme! I still main Olympus to this day and have been Olympus staff for almost 5 months now! About two months ago I recently joined back over to Creative and spent quite a lot of time there as I missed building. After recently being promoted to Creative Helper as a second server, I still spend lots of time on there! Olympus and Creative are my current mains and in the future I plan on continuing to branch out :D

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
379 13
I came across ManaCube about a year and a half ago after searching for some top Creative servers! I tried out a few on the list and ManaCube was the only one I stuck with. The community was so welcoming and I loved how the server was run. Build comps, server-wide events, etc! After spending a couple of months on Creative, I branched out to Parkour for a bit and then mained Olympus. I fell in love with the Olympus community and how the prison server was its own unique theme! I still main Olympus to this day and have been Olympus staff for almost 5 months now! About two months ago I recently joined back over to Creative and spent quite a lot of time there as I missed building. After recently being promoted to Creative Helper as a second server, I still spend lots of time on there! Olympus and Creative are my current mains and in the future I plan on continuing to branch out :D
I had no idea before that you were big into creative, I am going to go visit some of your plots on creative right now haha I really would like to branch out to different communities because almost everyone on this server is so nice and fun, its just really hard at the moment with the perm mute haha

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
379 13
I just looked on creative and maybe I am doing it wrong but I can't find any plots by you?

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
I had no idea before that you were big into creative, I am going to go visit some of your plots on creative right now haha I really would like to branch out to different communities because almost everyone on this server is so nice and fun, its just really hard at the moment with the perm mute haha
I just randomly friend people that seems to always work :p when in doubt just start messaging random people!!!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
I just looked on creative and maybe I am doing it wrong but I can't find any plots by you?
I recently changed my IGN from Ashley_Marie to AshleyMarie haha (./plot visit AshleyMarie 1, 2, 3, 4, etc)

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I found Manacube by searching 'parkour Minecraft servers' - I played for a while, decided I was too bad at parkour and left for a while (like a week or so) After a while, I saw that Dream mentioned Manacube in one of his parkour videos and became more interested in what manacube could be. (joined manacube bc of Dream. I know, cringe, go on, laugh) That was only part of it though, one my my favourite parkour YouTubers, @happyheart, plays on Manacube as well which made me even more interested in what this server could hold.

I returned to manacube 1 week after I first joined and decided to try out one of the skyblock servers (since I was trash at parkour), more specifically, Oasis. (owoasis gang wya) I became hooked instantly. Bought MVP in the first week or so of playing, mostly because of /invsee which was a perk I loved. In February, during the Lunar 2020 80% sale, FilSoft99 and I bought elite together. (one of my old Oasis friends) Yes, I did buy ELITE after only a few weeks of playing. I admit I do have a problem with buying stuff off the store. (will be explained later)

A few months before the reset, around the end of March, I joined Atlas Olympus and fell in love immediately. To be honest, I only went onto Olympus because my friend Mandy played there. A few of the first people I met are RevJet and Imanoaktree (now _IMANoakTREE). After a week or so of playing, I decided to buy some lucky crates to get the Shamrock pick. I bought over 70 and got nothing, this was when my mother decided that trusting me with money wasn't smart so she limited me to only a few bucks a month.
Now, in November, I have ~75 rebirths on Atlas and ~27 rebirths on Aether.

A few months later, I decided to try out parkour again. I was actually not as terrible as I thought, practice makes improvement after all. ;D I'm now GOD rank with one prestige. ^v^ (I'm not planning on ranking up more and prestiging)

Afterwards, I started getting more into PVPing which led me to maining KitPvP for a few weeks. Currently I have 4 prestiges and am stuck on the last prestige at level 99. (achievements) @Blorosaur catch up ;D

That's basically it until now, November 2020, where most of the Olympus players are just waiting for the reset.
My current mains are Atlas, Aether, Parkour, KitPvP, in order of importance to me.

Justinc2522

MVP+
Justinc2522
Justinc2522
MVP+
Ratings
34 1
I’ve always loved Kitpvp and I could never find one that was balanced and not extremely pay to win. Then I was going through my server list and saw manacube and had forgotten what it was. So I logged on and instantly loved the Kitpvp and started to interact with the community.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I first found Manacube in late August 2019 when I wanted to try playing Minecraft parkour for the first time - a quick google search gave me the IP to Mana and there I went. I fell in love with the community on parkour (it was far less toxic a year ago lol), and built a lot of friendships (like with @Samanthaa_x). Within the first two weeks of me playing parkour, I decided I wanted to be a staff member and four months later I got promoted to Helper. Unfortunately, a lot of the friends I made on parkour either turned on me when I became staff or straight up quit the server (sad), and I ended up resigning in June because I didn't feel a big attachment to the community and playing Overwatch was just more entertaining. However, my resignation only lasted two months and I fell in love with parkour again and I've been staff for an additional 3 months since returning!

It can be hard to love parkour with how chaotic chat is, but it's always going to be my main server. I have recently picked up Islands though, so maybe I'll have two main servers :D.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
I found Manacube through SunsetMagic as we've known each other for a pretty long time (we met in 2014) and decided to start playing back in 2016; since then, I played different games and spent most of my time working to earn a bit of money. I've only recently come back to Manacube to mainly play on the parkour server, where I will most likely stay as I've met some really nice people on here since 4 days ago.

~ Jash

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Woah your plots are sick Ashley! It seems like you prefer building nature, you are super good at it!
Aw thank you so much! I do love building natural terrain, I'm still working on organics and buildings. I'm glad you like them so far! I seem to keep my plots unfinished instead of finishing them before I move on to a next plot ahaha

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
379 13
I first found Manacube in late August 2019 when I wanted to try playing Minecraft parkour for the first time - a quick google search gave me the IP to Mana and there I went. I fell in love with the community on parkour (it was far less toxic a year ago lol), and built a lot of friendships (like with @Samanthaa_x). Within the first two weeks of me playing parkour, I decided I wanted to be a staff member and four months later I got promoted to Helper. Unfortunately, a lot of the friends I made on parkour either turned on me when I became staff or straight up quit the server (sad), and I ended up resigning in June because I didn't feel a big attachment to the community and playing Overwatch was just more entertaining. However, my resignation only lasted two months and I fell in love with parkour again and I've been staff for an additional 3 months since returning!

It can be hard to love parkour with how chaotic chat is, but it's always going to be my main server. I have recently picked up Islands though, so maybe I'll have two main servers :D.
I have heard from a few staff members about their experience of becoming a staff member and how it was received by their peers, communities, and friends on the server. It's really unfortunate that people give staff such a hard time. I think at one point I might have been one of those people that disliked staff because they were telling people to stop doing something and what not, but I now understand that they are just doing their job and trying to help the community. I have actually made lots of friends that are staff, and many of these people that I consider to be friends have even punished me in the past too, like kxe, ttuller, slime_lord101, rangedhealer77, InfinityxKatrina, and anxi. They may not consider me a friend, but I think they are super nice people, and I have no hard feelings for their punishments anymore haha. That's awesome that you came back after resigning, I am thinking about maybe getting into parkour soon, it seems like a good way to take up some free time so that could be something that I explore during my winter break! Plus, I just got bold on parkour yesterday (too bad I can't use it at the moment because I am perm muted, but eventually I will be back and active in chat, I can't wait for those days xD)!

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
379 13
Aw thank you so much! I do love building natural terrain, I'm still working on organics and buildings. I'm glad you like them so far! I seem to keep my plots unfinished instead of finishing them before I move on to a next plot ahaha
ahaha do you have ADHD? That might explain it lol