WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PURCHASE AN UNBAN WHEN I DID NOTHING WRONG

I was banned from manacube for no reason they even sent me an image for reason banned which is a conversation I'm not apart of this is completely absurd that i should pay to be unbanned why not use an appeal system. It really makes me wonder wether they are just banning randoms for the purpose of makeing money on unbans
1605669258621.png

Same thing is happening to me. I just received a ban for somebody named Badllam. Never even heard of the name before. I don't do ANYTHING on manacube other than play parkour and rarely talk in chat, y'know, fairly reserved to myself. If there are in fact other people that are getting banned for reasons that don't pertain to them might just be a fault in their systems, but even so with the buying unbans thing, that's really suspicious. You shouldn't have the ability to BUY your way back into the servers. If you were banned for an actual reason, you absolutely should NOT be able to buy your way back into the servers only for you to most likely repeat what you're doing. I'm just saying it seems really wrong.
TL;DR: Similar thing is happening to me, I feel buying your way back into the servers is wrong, especially if you were banned for an actual plausible reason because you'd most likely do the same thing again.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Same thing is happening to me. I just received a ban for somebody named Badllam. Never even heard of the name before. I don't do ANYTHING on manacube other than play parkour and rarely talk in chat, y'know, fairly reserved to myself. If there are in fact other people that are getting banned for reasons that don't pertain to them might just be a fault in their systems, but even so with the buying unbans thing, that's really suspicious. You shouldn't have the ability to BUY your way back into the servers. If you were banned for an actual reason, you absolutely should NOT be able to buy your way back into the servers only for you to most likely repeat what you're doing. I'm just saying it seems really wrong.
TL;DR: Similar thing is happening to me, I feel buying your way back into the servers is wrong, especially if you were banned for an actual plausible reason because you'd most likely do the same thing again.
If you're doing the same thing again and we catch you, you basically just donated to the server to not play on it anymore - kind of a chad move from the owner IMO. Also, if you ever sign on and you are randomly banned, check the bans website (https://bans.manacube.com). If you search your IGN and there is nothing there, then you're probably signing on from a banned IP using a VPN. Just turn it off and you'll be able to join - its not a money grab whatsoever.

Josuke

ELITE
espese
espese
ELITE
Ratings
I was perm banned for "ddosing" when I had no contact to the server or even the people that claimed it was me. They based their evidence to my ban with peoples word...
ClownShit.PNG