Duo

Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
110 3
Hey! Hope you got your desired SVAs as the crate is coming to an end soon!

Recently I've been thinking about why I really enjoy playing on Earth and I've come to an answer. That answer is: the community! The chat is very high quality - as in everyone is so supportive and understanding. I'm very thankful if you're a player on Earth because most likely, at some point, you have made me happier!

Now it's your turn! Why do you love the realm you main?

SaraRella

Mod
SaraRella
SaraRella
Mod
Ratings
219 3
This is a hard one for me since I don't really stick to one realm all the time. I love all the realms for different reasons, but the main reason is always the people and community on each realm. Every realm's community differs so much. The different overall feeling you get from each realm makes it so worth it to visit and enjoy every single one of them. I'll let you in on a little secret though, I pick a new favorite each week. ;) (I think the earthlings know which realm was my favorite this week)

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
I enjoy skyblock because its very grindy. Like yea you can “grind” on other realms but in skyblock its just different, having to make your own farms and stuff from scratch, grinding excavation or woodcutting mcmmo you have to place everything yourself first, its just nice to grind. Dont get me wrong grinding sucks sometimes but i like it cause if you are playing it right you will have months of things to do! Skyblockers grind like no others.