xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
Depends which realm. No resets have been announced except for the factions overhaul. Watch the #announcement channel on the discord for announcements of realm resets

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
I think Skyblock will be like the 3rd big update cos creative and islands REALLY need an update

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
710 117
I think Skyblock will be like the 3rd big update cos creative and islands REALLY need an update
Creative is 100% getting an update, islands will likely come next, then a toss-up between skyblock and survival would be the 3rd.

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Creative is 100% getting an update, islands will likely come next, then a toss-up between skyblock and survival would be the 3rd.
Skyblock would def reset before survival since survival last reset AFTER skyblock. (Id hope anyways)

Ratings
427 8
Just wondering when the next reset is as I'm already really far behind and I just want to wait until everyone else starts over.
It'll be announced in the #annoucement channel in discord (discord.gg/manacube) about roughly a week or 2 before the actual reset. But there's like 4 other realms due to for a visit from the reset command before skyblock. So you might have to wait for a while until you can
'even the Plainfield'. Until then, check out survival :wink:!

_Maxim_

ELITE
Maxim_DesiRe
Maxim_DesiRe
ELITE
Ratings
what execly get resetet? the islands or leaderboards? blocks ? becouse iam current building big build on skyblock xD

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
also wondering when the reset is
creative is going into beta this week apparently so then after they’re done with that and it’s updated I bet it’ll be islands then skyblock I think tho don’t take my word for it