What is like to be a blacklisted cuber. (ACCURATE)

Skiimatic

ELITE
Skiimatic
Skiimatic
ELITE
Ratings
60 15
As many of you may or may not be aware of, user 'Skiimatic' has managed to achieve the fabled status "blacklisted" after trying to be helpful. Have you wondered what it is like to be blacklisted? Let's have a little peak into the life of a blacklisted player.

Day 1 -Grief, disbelieve, and absolute maniac laughter at the fact that some staff members still hate you as much as they do.

Day 2 - The purchase of a new account to evade on (with intent to reek havoc upon the cube)

Day 3 - Realising destroying the cube isn't the way to become unblacklisted and return to the cube.

Day 4 - No one knows who your alt is yet, but they have suspicions.

Day 5 - Your first accusations about your Identity start to pour in slowly but surely, but you deny the knowledge of ever knowing that player.

Day 8 - Obtain your first loadout within normal times to fit in with the average noobie cuber.

Day 13 - After winning multiple events, and killing countless irons, someone finally gets the balls to drop gset and you pounce on them and obtain your first GSET slaughter of the account. (It goes downhill from here).

Day 15 - Multiple threats and accusations have been thrown your way, and staff members start appearing more regularly on the server (very scary)

Day 18 - The first player to say your real IGN and identity out loud has appeared, and they are determined to get you banned. (You remain silent as you don't want sensitive members to get even more upset at you).

Day 19 - Discord dm's accusing you of being said player become a frequent occurrence ( very annoying ), friendships start to dwindle but you find happiness in the opponents gset.

Day 20 - You obtain your first SVA (immediately stored in a squad vault or sold for quick $).

Day 21 - Your first PV of gsets has been obtained, you think this account is going to get the hammer soon. You take many screenshots to savor your time that you have spent on that account and you ponder how good that account was, and that you will definitely return to that account in the future.

Day 24 - You try and log in, but you are stuck "Loading In" forever. You know you have been banned, but you also know staff have no evidence on you.

Day 25 - You find out that staff banned you off assumption for the 5th time, and that other people have been false banned for supposedly being you. (Staff really be banning everyone to try and catch me, but you CantCatch me if it aint me.)

Day 26 - You send your gg's into the chat and shit talk everyone you have beamed on that account *im sorry Tearin, and shoutout to Poppay for dying in 32 seconds*.

Day 28 - The cycle begins again.

~PS - shoutout to ChocBar for blacklisting me, this post wouldn't have been possible without you having a power trip again and blacklisting me on the spot for a very silly reason (with no warnings). Shoutout to HayleyX and Kade aswell, these girls need a raise or a promotion fr, they banning every evader on kitpvp, sadly this ruins the competition and makes the server very boring, but they are very good at catching evaders, even if they have no evidence.

- shoutout to AlorsOnDanse for this epic pop!

Message to staff team, you have shown your cards, and I'm all in.

1699482232392.png

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
sad to hear your blacklisted

Skiimatic

ELITE
Skiimatic
Skiimatic
ELITE
Ratings
60 15
sad to hear your blacklisted
It's what happens when you hire mentally unstable and power hungry staff members ig. Theres a few gems on the network examples are RQCaptain, Kade, Hayley, CheesyPeanut, the rest are too egotistical and power filled to listen to the kit community because they believe in peace and friendlyness. Kitpvp isnt, and never has been a friendly community. They need to stop being weird and egotistical. I've apologised to many staff members that I do not believe deserve an apology and they still continue to act maliciously towards me. But theres freedom when your blacklisted. Just means you can do whatever you want and the worst thing that can happen is an evasion ban.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I'll never understand why players who constantly complain about ManaCube don't move on once they are perm banned. I always assumed that if the staff and server were truly as bad as they believed, they would have something better to do than to keep repeating the same self-destructive behavior. But, then Skii shows up defying logic once again.

Skii may have intended to be helpful, but even after being told his actions were retraumatizing an abuse survivor and making the investigation more difficult, he persisted. From there he went on to make false accusations against staff based on his assumptions. There were no facts to back up his claims. He repeated the false claims on any platform where players might see them.

Skii has tried to claim that his abrasive personality is normal for those of Irish descent. But, some of my favorite people in the world are Irish, and none of them publicly out trauma survivors, make false accusations based on definitions they do not understand, alienate truly helpful players and the staff team volunteering to moderate the server, consistently and persistently lie, mislead, and deceive others while creating a false narrative where they are perpetually a victim.

I have avoided banning Skii on the Forums in the hopes that he could demonstrate some true change. Unfortunately, that does not seem possible. Skii will be joining the small group of players to earn a perm ban on the Forum.

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
From personal experience it was more like:
Day 1: Obtain alt and gset loadout
Day 2: 1-2 gfights
Day 3: Banned

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
for me it was more like
1. Get alt and upgrade it to MVP+/Elite
2. Fight 1-5 times
3. Clip some shitcan and send it to multiple ppl on disc which probably resulted in my evasion bans.
4. Get a new alt and repeat

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
for me it was more like
1. Get alt and upgrade it to MVP+/Elite
2. Fight 1-5 times
3. Clip some shitcan and send it to multiple ppl on disc which probably resulted in my evasion bans.
4. Get a new alt and repeat
step 4 is the key. One does not simply leave the cube until the cube leaves you

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
The funniest part of this thread is the complaining of how “staff bans too many people” yet all the people admitting to ban evading many times just to get banned even more?
“they ban me even tho they have no evidence its me on this alt” no offense but ive seen many people use an alt after getting banned and they do one of the following:
-tell someone its really them
-talk the same/ act the same
-use their main accounts svas
-use the same pvp methods or hacks
you make it pretty obvious especially after like the 3rd account. Its not rocket science.
Dont break the rules and you wont get banned. EZ

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
The funniest part of this thread is the complaining of how “staff bans too many people” yet all the people admitting to ban evading many times just to get banned even more?
“they ban me even tho they have no evidence its me on this alt” no offense but ive seen many people use an alt after getting banned and they do one of the following:
you make it pretty obvious especially after like the 3rd account. Its not rocket science.
Admit that it’s them…. Well that just defeats the whole point of evading doesent it?

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
897 66
Disrespect
Admit that it’s them…. Well that just defeats the whole point of evading doesent it?
silly silly silly. if you read these posts. you can see that they get banned AND THEN they use another alt that nobody knows about!! as you can also see, the dude that made this thread clearly states that he didnt tell anyone who his alt is!!!! and then they can freely admit to evading because the staff cant find the name of their alt from their forum posts or even if they did, they dont care. ban = new alt!!! dont worry guys, not being able to read or pick up what someone else is putting down is very common!

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
You might need to take your own advice. Brinaa wasn't specifically speaking about the person who made this thread. She was talking about the numerous evaders who admit they are evading, tell us what IGN they are evading, and then are upset because they didn't realize we can ban them for admitting to ban/mute evasion.

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
897 66
With 2 Forums warning points and an appeal in review, might want to stay on topic and avoid spammy comments.
You might need to take your own advice. Brinaa wasn't specifically speaking about the person who made this thread. She was talking about the numerous evaders who admit they are evading, tell us what IGN they are evading, and then are upset because they didn't realize we can ban them for admitting to ban/mute evasion.
yes man! i would like to kindly point out the fact that i was not only replying to brinaa and how she wasnt only talking about the person who made this thread! but in fact i was just using that as a point to show he didnt tell anyone who his alt was because one of their points seems to suggest that people tell other players who their alt is!