What are your experiences with spawn parkour?

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
What are your experiences with spawn parkour/attempts at getting JUMPER tag?

Do you guys have any memories or stories on how you attempted to get JUMPER tag on parkour?

I personally have tried a couple times to get it (bad idea), I went in with a huge amount of confidence only to fail at 150-200 jumps, after many attempts I gave up!

Let me know if you already have the tag too, I must give you a round of applause haha!

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Got to 400 and then got sprint bug ( a bug that cancels your sprint mid jump or the beginning of a jump) due to my bad wifi, planning on trying again but I'm having fun building some maps for the Mapper Tag

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
I never really had the time to do that. I really like the design of the Jumper tag but 1000 is way too much. I've tried to pay people cubits to help me do it when I was still a parkour main but I couldn't find anyone to do it so I just kind of gave up. But it's pretty fun once in a while yknow ;D

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
I've tried Spawnk Parkour about 40 times and got it very early on, just streamed it and ended up falling at about jump 912 on my second attempt then went for my third and got to 1101 so I was really happy. Heads up for everyone who wants to try it, just keep at it, it gets easier with practice the same as everything else. You'll get it eventually if you keep trying!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I've spent at least 3 of my 200+ hours on Parkour doing spawn parkour and I've never gotten over 200 :confused: I'ma keep trying tho

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
I've tried Spawnk Parkour about 40 times and got it very early on, just streamed it and ended up falling at about jump 912 on my second attempt then went for my third and got to 1101 so I was really happy. Heads up for everyone who wants to try it, just keep at it, it gets easier with practice the same as everything else. You'll get it eventually if you keep trying!
You’re absolutely bonkers! How do you get 1000 ish consecutive jumps more than once...PLUS STREAMING IT AND HAVING THE PRESSURE OML

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
I got Jumper tag back before we removed spawn parkour a few months ago but I'll list my attempts

Old Spawnpk (4+ months ago)
1- Got 300-400 and fell
2- Got 1040 and got Jumper tag!

New spawnpk (1 month ago)
(going for the blocks now)
3- Got 970-980
4- Got 3400+ LOL the highest reward is 2500

I'm just a GODDDDDD

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
You’re absolutely bonkers! How do you get 1000 ish consecutive jumps more than once...PLUS STREAMING IT AND HAVING THE PRESSURE OML
It was fun watching my 3/4 friends laugh at me just dying constantly haha! Although some of the runs were about 1400/1600, others were around 100/200 because it was 1am and I wasn't fully concentrating...

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
My record on spawn parkour is 650 something (I forget what it is), where I fell because it glitched and when I was jumping in midair the next block just disappeared and I fell. That was about 2 weeks ago and I haven't bothered to try to get jumper rank since

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
Well, I have mixed feelings about spawn parkour.

1) I find it much more relaxing than most of the other parkour, do to the fact that it’s all standard, block to block jumps.

2) I decided to make it a little challenge for myself by trying to get jumper with trackpad no speed only, and died at 996. So yeah, a little bit frustrating.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
I am awful at consistency with my jumps, aka why I have never completed aquatic. So I first started spawn parkour just to get better at it rather than looking at the end goal of jumper, which has caused me to get much better with my consistency. I am still 300 jumps away from getting jumper, but I have gotten 700 jumps which I think personally is a win!

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
I dont get why there are SpawnPk-Blocks in the Promotion Chests... As anyone, that already has Jumper hasnt touched SpawnPk again except if they want to go for emerald block. Since there is no variety in SpawnPk it gets boring fast. Also you cant really do it to get Mana, cause you just get 5 mana every 25 Jumps. It took me many many tries to get Jumper tho. Since then i have touched SpawnPk just once.

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
I got Jumper tag back before we removed spawn parkour a few months ago but I'll list my attempts

Old Spawnpk (4+ months ago)
1- Got 300-400 and fell
2- Got 1040 and got Jumper tag!

New spawnpk (1 month ago)
(going for the blocks now)
3- Got 970-980
4- Got 3400+ LOL the highest reward is 2500

I'm just a GODDDDDD
Wth....I know I shouldn’t hackusate BUT YOU R A HACKER MAN

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Well, I have mixed feelings about spawn parkour.

1) I find it much more relaxing than most of the other parkour, do to the fact that it’s all standard, block to block jumps.

2) I decided to make it a little challenge for myself by trying to get jumper with trackpad no speed only, and died at 996. So yeah, a little bit frustrating.
Insert depressing song here.

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
I am awful at consistency with my jumps, aka why I have never completed aquatic. So I first started spawn parkour just to get better at it rather than looking at the end goal of jumper, which has caused me to get much better with my consistency. I am still 300 jumps away from getting jumper, but I have gotten 700 jumps which I think personally is a win!
Huge, mega, big win!!!!