Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Hey everyone,

As American Thanksgiving approaches I have thought more and more about what I am grateful for and thought it would be fun and uplifting to create a thread to not only meet more of the community but to introduce more positive vibes into the world when it is sorely needed :).

I personally am thankful to be in a family that all love each other equally. I understand many don't have this so I feel truly blessed to be in such a situation. I am also thankful for having the freedom to further my life such as having a car and having a job. It might be small, but having such freedoms without being an adult has had an incredible impact on my growth as a person.

With that, I would love to hear what you all are grateful for! Doesn't matter if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I'm sure we all have something we are thankful for.
Happy holidays!
-Ethan

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I’m so thankful for my family, and my friends. I’m thankful for this community who is kind of like my second family ❤️ and like you said I’m thankful for the little things like being able to have a job, have a car, go to school for free. As there are some people without those luxuries! I hope everyone reading this has a lovely Thanksgiving (if you celebrate) and if not then just have a lovely day/night ❤️

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
Im thankful for the fact that i have not been neutered yet
(oh yeah i am also thankful for the fact that i forgot my tin foil hat at home and the government still has not killed me on vacation with their mind beams).

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey everyone,

As American Thanksgiving approaches I have thought more and more about what I am grateful for and thought it would be fun and uplifting to create a thread to not only meet more of the community but to introduce more positive vibes into the world when it is sorely needed :).

I personally am thankful to be in a family that all love each other equally. I understand many don't have this so I feel truly blessed to be in such a situation. I am also thankful for having the freedom to further my life such as having a car and having a job. It might be small, but having such freedoms without being an adult has had an incredible impact on my growth as a person.

With that, I would love to hear what you all are grateful for! Doesn't matter if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I'm sure we all have something we are thankful for.
Happy holidays!
-Ethan
I'm thankful for everyone that has helped me in my life so far, and my friends and family in my life. Also, I'm thankful for this community, and everything it has brought to my daily life.