abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
I’m not gonna lie, i completely forgot that this was i thing i said i was going to do yikes.

anyway, this weeks movie suggestion is:
Legally Blonde
i watched it for the first time a few weeks ago and i’m kind of obsessed with it.
(The musical is equally as good and is on youtube)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I haven't seen Legally Blonde before, I'm not sure it's my kinda movie but if it's available on Netflix or something I'll definitely check it out!

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
I haven't seen Legally Blonde before, I'm not sure it's my kinda movie but if it's available on Netflix or something I'll definitely check it out!
i’m actually not sure if it’s available on netflix :( (atleast in canada) and it’s kind of similar style to clueless imo

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
i’m actually not sure if it’s available on netflix :( (atleast in canada) and it’s kind of similar style to clueless imo
It's not just checked ;//

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Legally Blonde is actually such a classic. I love one of the end scenes in court when Elle turns into a badass and interrogates the girl into getting her to confess. Amazing. 10/10 movie.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
I recommend 'A Silent Voice' it's a great movie!

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
Loved the original!

I also watched “Legally Blondes” which is meant to be a kind of sequel with references to the original - I’d recommend that also as a follow up!
oooh okay that’s cool! i’ll try and find it <3

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I’m not gonna lie, i completely forgot that this was i thing i said i was going to do yikes.

anyway, this weeks movie suggestion is:
Legally Blonde
i watched it for the first time a few weeks ago and i’m kind of obsessed with it.
(The musical is equally as good and is on youtube)
If you're going for movies that have musical attachments, I extremely encourage using Phantom of the Opera, Mean Girls or Heathers. All of them have fantastic musical attachments, all of which absolutely slap but the movies also have deeper meanings behind them - Obsession, popularity, how easy it is to change based on what you're surrounded by, etcetera. It's really inspiring and I can give you a detailed analogy behind each movie's meaning!

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Just like clueless, Legally Blonde is ICONIC

platiinum

ELITE
platiinum
platiinum
ELITE
Ratings
i’ve seen bits and pieces of this movie but I haven’t actually seen the whole thing! Should I watch it?