Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Alright, I just want to put this out there- I am really disappointed in this community right now. I don't care if you don't want the Mineville players to be on Manacube. It's not like they have much of a choice, this merge is impacting everyone, if we want to get through this, we have to work together. Whether we like it or not, Manacube is changing- and Mineville will be joining our community. Everyone deserves to be treated with the same amount of respect, so it's appalling when I hear there are players who don't even want to be on manacube because of the way they are treated simply for being a Mineville player. If any Mineville players are reading this, this goes to you too- I might not be on Manacube's discord, but I am on Mineville's discord and I do not want to see this hatred/rivalry towards other players simply because they come from a different server, let's all try to be civil and do our best to move forward. None of us can control what is happening, a decision has been made and there's nothing we can do about it. Also, this is a friendly reminder to report anyone who's being rude/disrespectful, Manacube should be a safe space for everyone!!

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Yea!!!
i mean I already get a ton of fucking toxic hate from the community
should be ok since I don’t think the other mineville servers have to really do with my pk experience lol

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
It will take time to adjust to the new changes, but in time, everything will calm down. Until then, I do hope everyone does their best to be kind to one another and take care of themselves during these confusing times <3

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Confusing... but cool indeed!!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Confusing... but cool indeed!!!
It will be nice to have some new gamemodes added!! And just think about it, maybe the Mineville players can teach us a thing or two xD

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
It will be nice to have some new gamemodes added!! And just think about it, maybe the Mineville players can teach us a thing or two xD
IKRRRRR I CAN BE A PK COACH AS WELL

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Alternatively, you could think of it as one server, mineville, closing down. And a separate server, manacube, gaining a ton of huge updates.
In which case I don't see why the punishments decision would be any different.
But I think since it's literally called a merge that all punishments should transfer.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Alternatively, you could think of it as one server, mineville, closing down. And a separate server, manacube, gaining a ton of huge updates.
In which case I don't see why the punishments decision would be any different.
But I think since it's literally called a merge that all punishments should transfer.
Yeah, I'm not sure why they decided to do that... it would make more sense to revoke ALL punishments or no punishments at all, not this "oh mv people get another chance but you mana players don't"

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
649 7
I’m so excited for the merge. I can see why people are irritated, but as Manacube players were definitely the ones better off from this situation, Mineville players have to leave the community they’ve been in for years and join a brand new one. However i think it’ll be great for everyone, loads of new faces and more competition for us ;)
The additions to the staff team will help excel the server too, I can’t wait to see what they have planned for Manacube!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I just hope that everything calms down soon, or there might not be anyone left at all...