Rejected Vending machine - Insane (probably my best map)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
Howdy this is probably my best build and best parkour hope u enjoy (every jump is possible on 1x speed )
-vending machine
-insane
-/plot h microgear 4
-110 jumps i think
-6 cps

Attachments

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The build is nice, it's well-detailed and easy to recognize.

The theme is original, the closest map I can think of is GumballMachine and that's not very similar to this.

The parkour is the main issue, in my opinion; it's a bit repetitive, as it's mainly normal/ladder jumps, and it overuses neos... a lot. The difficulty isn't very constant either; to me, it seems like an expert with way too many cross neups/triple neos/double neos. To me, it isn't very fun.

Overall, +0. If you can nerf/remove some of the neos and spice it up with other types of jumps, that can easily fix all the issues and make the rating jump up to a +1. Good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello microgear,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, and the build is good. It is accurate to what you are going for, and overall well built, so well done!
However, the parkour isn't great. A lot of it is repetitive, you mainly used ladders & fences, as well as a lot of neos. The difficulty also varies a lot throughout the map, some sections that are more suited to a medium/hard with some jumps suited to expert/insane.
I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, it will make your map more enjoyable to complete. Also, try to cut down on the number of neos, as this makes it quite repetitive, and difficult.
The length is good for an insane, and the difficulty is suited more to an expert.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.