Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hi, some critiques of your map:

The theme isn't original as there is already a Sans map in the Hard difficulty (/log Sans). The beginning section of the bones leading up to the main build is pretty long and therefore has a lot of floating parkour. ManaCube tends to prefer the parkour to be more centered around the main build than floating, so for future reference I would shorten the needed floating parkour to be straight to the main build then not include much more.

Best of luck on future submissions!

-Pyro

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello YTGingerBreadMan,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with this same theme (Sans.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is
decently accurate to what you were going for; however, try using some different types of blocks in your build to give it some more variety!
The parkour is repetitive within each section, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, heads, flower pots, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! As mentioned above, the parkour is floating quite a bit in the beginning (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which can make it look quite messy. The course is a bit long for the medium difficulty, and the jumps are a bit tricky.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.