Turning off chat.

I love parkour. I enjoy the server, but I often get disturbed by the chat.
Is there a command on the server to turn off chat, without changing the Minecraft Settings, because if you do that, the checkpoint command, does not render.

nasser_919

MVP
nasser_919
nasser_919
MVP
Ratings
there is more than one way
1. go to "Game Menu" -then-> "Options" -then->"Chat Settings"-then->"Chat: [put it on off ]"
2. go to "Game Menu" -then-> "Options" -then->"Chat Settings"-then->"Scale: [100% make it to 0%]"
3.go to "Game Menu" -then-> "Options" -then->"Chat Settings"-then->"Opacity: [100% make it 10%]"

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
han one way
1. go to "Game Menu" -then-> "Options" -then->"Chat Settings"-then->"Chat: [put it on off ]"
The only problem with this option is if you turn chat off your checkpoints won't work, it's rather annoying but it's a bad plan unless you're not a fan of using checkpoints!!

I'd suggest going with the 3rd option- lowering the opacity <3

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
With the Minecraft settings, you can turn off chat very simply with the 3 ways mentioned above. But sadly, I don't think there is any command in the server which can turn off the chat but still show the Alerts. Well if you really wanna do so, you can take the time to /ignore all the people who talk often, but that might take a long time.

nasser_919

MVP
nasser_919
nasser_919
MVP
Ratings
With the Minecraft settings, you can turn off chat very simply with the 3 ways mentioned above. But sadly, I don't think there is any command in the server which can turn off the chat but still show the Alerts. Well if you really wanna do so, you can take the time to /ignore all the people who talk often, but that might take a long time.
if you /ignore people you wil see the server commands like the people that voted and so on .. also you will see the people using /shout