Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Build is great! Parkour is fun and fits the difficulty easy. Good job I love it!

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
Hi Fishy1980,
I am happy to say your map is getting accepted by me, the design looks great, the build looks fantastic and definitely fits the difficulty well. I enjoyed playing your map!

(I’m not a map judge so the accepting bit is fake, but I love it)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Review :
Theme
Good theme, there is not a lot of parkour with a "Music" theme, and any "Trumpet" one.

Build
Pretty good build, the build fit with the theme, the build looks good, the only thing that I'm not a big fan (But it's only me so eh xD), it's there is some floating jumps around the build.

Parkour
Good too, there is a lot of variation of blocks, it's not repetitive, fit the easy difficulty and there is a piston head (Nooooo, I didn't put iiiit c: ), then good parkour !

My opinion
Gonna be accepted, there is no "big" negatives points, it's a simple parkour with interesting jumps ; good !

(For people who asked "Why did you this review ?", because :
1- I like doing review (Even if I'm lazy)
2- Ask fishy c: )

Last edited:

barkd

MVP+
Ratings
52 5
+1 amazing map x

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
The trumpet looks a little bit on the messy side but it is a very original theme so the theme makes up for it. I felt that slime jumps shouldn't be on easy maps and that you should tell people where to land on that one slime jump because some people just starting might not know if u can jump on that part of a wall. The parkour was well balanced except for the middle area as I felt it was quite boring doing the same ladder jumps over and over. Just adding vines didn't fix the problem. Try adding some new jumps around that middle area of the parkour so it's not as repetitive. Almost everything else is nearly perfect! Hope this review helped, and I also hope Drak doesn't dislike this post.... thanks for your time xD

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Hey Ashley! I am happy to tell you that this map is going to be accepted! The theme is original and the jumps are all different and are not repetitive! I hope to see more maps from you soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.