Trials ideas

TechyZluxzbtw

ELITE
TechyOnTop
TechyOnTop
ELITE
Ratings
17 2
Idea number 1: Add new items to shop to replace elixirs, imo the elixirs are never used and are very useless, it would be much better if we had items that we can actually use to benefit us and help us win, as many of the mobs are very hard to kill this is what i think should be added: you could buy an emerald for 1k xp so you can use the beacon. Applicable protection book, drag and click them on your armour to recieve protection on ur armour (500 xp.) totem of undying for 1.5k emeralds, while you may say that its op, i would much rather have 2 god apples for 1.3k than a totem of undying for 1.5k. Strength 1 pots, speed 3 pots and such for 650 each, so if you get low, you have the chance to escape or to kill boss easier.

Idea number 2: make it possible to use relics and/or coins to buy multipliers for relics and coins, so you would spend like 3 relics for a 2x multiplier on relics for like 2 games, same with coins.

Idea number 3:make it possible to buy tipped arrows, such as instant damage and such so it would make bows somewhat useful against boss and iron golems/ravangers.

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
148 9
Definitely agree with these. Heres an idea of my own! Add a noob class (I am struggling with every single class LMAO)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
These are great suggestions! I’ll pass this on - I know a lot of people have mentioned adding armour upgrades to the trials, so I know the community would appreciate some way of improving/upgrading armour.

Blockbuster69

ELITE
69Blockbuster96
69Blockbuster96
ELITE
Ratings
5 8
id also appreciate a mode that is somewhat balanced for solo gameplay. It is very hard most of the time to find a team and even harder to find a good one. I kinda wanna grind the mode, but no ones on when i am.