Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go, and who would you take? (Can be a pet, or a fictional character)
I would go to New Zealand, because I keep hearing it's really pretty, also no snakes. I mean, nothing against snakes, but I think that's just pretty cool.
I would probably take my sister, or maybe Greta Thunberg, who knows!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

Honestly, there are not many places I'd want to go. I am a huge homebody and would prefer to just take lil day trips to close places near me. However, as some of you know me and my boyfriend are long distance. He lives in New York so I would love to travel there. My reasoning is that not only would I get to see him but I would also get to experience the beautiful art museums and landmarks that the historical city has to offer. I am a lil nervous to experience the subway- all the trash and rats make me concerned haha.

best, kayla

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I'd go to Australia for a) kangaroos b) koalas c) quokkas d) a person

Also Australian accents are amazing and yeah would be nice

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
He talking about my family, I moved to America on my own just like Paddington did, except with leaves instead of Marmalade.
Erm. Paddington is from the UK I'm pretty sure.... or somewhere in Europe- what is this about leaves exactly? Koalas eat eucalyptus... not leaves, I'm sorry, I just had to correct you >.<
I'd go to Australia for a) kangaroos b) koalas c) quokkas d) a person

Also Australian accents are amazing and yeah would be nice
Yes, I have to agree anxii and pesto have cute accents. Ik gapple isn't Australian, but she's cute too ;)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Howdy Howdy!

Honestly, there are not many places I'd want to go. I am a huge homebody and would prefer to just take lil day trips to close places near me. However, as some of you know me and my boyfriend are long distance. He lives in New York so I would love to travel there. My reasoning is that not only would I get to see him but I would also get to experience the beautiful art museums and landmarks that the historical city has to offer. I am a lil nervous to experience the subway- all the trash and rats make me concerned haha.

best, kayla
I've been on subways before, and ngl it feels like normal public transportation... just underground.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Erm. Paddington is from the UK I'm pretty sure.... or somewhere in Europe- what is this about leaves exactly? Koalas eat eucalyptus... not leaves, I'm sorry, I just had to correct you >.<

Yes, I have to agree anxii and pesto have cute accents. Ik gapple isn't Australian, but she's cute too ;)
As leaves I meant eucalyptus leaves.