Trapping people in nether portals

NotCoolHammers

MVP+
Mi_kel
Mi_kel
MVP+
Ratings
Over the past week, I've noticed a trend of players saying "TPA to me for a parkour" in chat, but when then they do teleport to said player, they get intentionally trapped in a nether portal (which are banned anyway). When you're in the portal, you cannot type, so if somebody is stuck in a portal they literally cannot do anything. There's no way this is allowed or if it isn't I would suggest making an amendment to the rules because it is not going to stop unless some people get banned.

Players that I have found that do this:
Nick28T
ParkourManXD
(there are probably more out there as I am not on 24 hours a day)

IRiceI

MVP+
IRiceI
IRiceI
MVP+
Ratings
yeah it seems that it always ends up with my friends and I mini-modding as well

xCn

MVP+
xCn
xCn
MVP+
Ratings
He claims to be making another alt, gotta get the fat IP BAN but, that's just my opinion. They should disable the portal part so we can still use obsidian.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Thank you for taking the time to report this. You should also probably report this in the Report A Bug section of the forums, but as well create a Support Ticket to report the players doing this. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated and hopefully this bug will be fixed soon.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello,

This was fixed today :D
Below is the update announcement from an hour ago.
'Creative
If you are in a portal for 7+ seconds you'll be teleported to spawn (to prevent portal trapping)
Today at 18:20'

Sunset