• Number of jumps - 35ish

thankyou spun for the ss' <3

elliephxnt

ELITE
elliephxnt
elliephxnt
ELITE
Ratings
talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before

⠀⠀⠀

PATRON+
TTuller
TTuller
Patron+
Ratings
36 4
I love it, phenomenal, top tier building, amazing parkour, accept this map, I want to play on it.

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before
you flatter me :")

Ratings
+1
In terms of theme, there are existing maps themed around traffic and road vehicles. However, I believe the theme of 'tow truck' is somewhat unique. The map is well built and the varied parkour fits the medium difficulty in my opinion. There do seem to be a low number of jumps for the difficulty, but on the whole, great map guys!

nice screenshots bro

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
I love it, phenomenal, top tier building, amazing parkour, accept this map, I want to play on it.
if you could do maps other than rhythm I might believe you appreciate the parkour, but thank you!

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
+1
In terms of theme, there are existing maps themed around traffic and road vehicles. However, I believe the theme of 'tow truck' is somewhat unique. The map is well built and the varied parkour fits the medium difficulty in my opinion. There do seem to be a low number of jumps for the difficulty, but on the whole, great map guys!

nice screenshots bro
Thank you spunjamin! For the screenshots anD the testing, much appreciated <3

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
how do you manage to make something so detailed in such a small amount of space holy crap
Oh thankyou! I find it's pretty fun to experiment with blocks and shapes to create builds, adding the details is a nice way to tie it all together and actually pretty simple when you really get into it! :")

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
woo

yeah I know the map is short but the jumps are kinda annoying! it's like an easy medium I guess c:

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
took you long enough to submit this
Okay okay but to be fair this is the shortest amount of time it has taken me to submit a map so all I see is a win here!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there Celestiiia,
this map has many positive things going on with it, the build looks amazing, you did an amazing job in my opinion to make the vehicles and overall parkour map and you added quite a lot of detail for the size of it. The map does seem quite small in my opinion so from first glance I assumed that you should add some more jumps or it might be classified as an EASY map in the least.

I saw Tazzy's comment and tried out your map myself, from my surprise a dozen of the jumps on this map needed extra momentum to make or perfect timing. I honestly agree with Tazzy on this one, this map from my perspective and my honest opinion is an Easy-Medium.

I wish you the best of luck on your parkour submission :)

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Hey celestiiia, here is my critique of your map! (please note that I am only a Mapper and my opinion has no effect on the final decision)

The build is good! It resembles your theme of a tow truck and has accurate detailing and texturing. No complaints on this side. The parkour is kind of hard for a medium map. Even if it is a short medium, there is a section of this map with a weird bed to head neo and then a nerfed 3bc 3+1 afterwards. A 3bc 3+1 is a very difficult jump that is rarely used due to the perfect momentum required to do one. A nerfed one, while easier than the original is still difficult. You do have good jump variation for your map so good job on that part!

Overall, I think this map is too hard for a medium map. Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello celestiiia and Sadtire,

Your map is being put into reviewing; this means it is not accepted or rejected just yet.
The theme is original, as we don't currently have any "Tow Truck" maps, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to how a scenario requiring a tow truck would look in real life, which is great, and I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is the main concern. While the jumps are quite varied throughout and it is incorporated with the theme a bit, it is way too hard for the medium difficulty. There are quite a few difficult jumps, an example is below:
1588259118603.png

My main recommendation is just that you nerf the parkour a little more. Since today happens to be the last day of April, you will have until May 31st to make these changes; if none are made by that time, your map will be automatically rejected.

I will be closing this to comments, but you may message me on the forums, on discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229,) or in game through the command /mail send InfinityxKatrina (message) when you have made these changes!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello again,

Thank you for making the changes I requested; I am now happy to officially accept your map!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.