51Levels
VIP
IGN: eke7777
Time Rush
/plot h eke7777 1
Easy
Jumps: 21-19

Description:
Time Rush is a time based map, while being very short it is challenging. It feature about 21 jumps and a redstone timed signal that open the door at the end.
The last jump is triggered (or pushed out) by pushing a button next to it. It stays there for about 1 second and then goes back into the wall. I'm looking fowards to seeing your feedback! Thanks!
-eke7777

Attachments

Saltyon

ELITE
Saltyon
Saltyon
ELITE
Ratings
16 1
I love the idea of having limited time to complete the parkour. I love the idea, you should for sure make some bigger maps and hide the Redstone so people don't see how much time they have left.

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hello eke7777, I am sorry to say your map is being rejected.

Theme: the theme/concept is interesting, although we don’t have a timetrials map- due to redstone restrictions- but we do have a lot of time/clock related maps already.
Build: The build is disappointing, we don’t accept many pixel art maps, and the iron box isnt particularly attractive.
Parkour: The parkour was pretty basic, and the redstone timer element isnt actually allowed on parkour maps at this point in time.
Difficulty: The difficulty was probably too easy for even an easy map without the time trial part, so perhaps working on that could be useful.

Thanks for taking the time to submit your map, hopefully, you will submit more in the future!

Have a good day, and happy map building- Cele <3

Status
Not open for further replies.