This server is a joke

I recently just started playing on this server about a week ago and I was falsely accused and banned for supposedly hacking and the mod responsible doesn't even have the decency to reply as to why I have been banned. I appealed immediately and went to discord to find out how long the appeal takes. I was told within a few hours to a day. It has been over 24 hours and no one has gotten back to me. I left 2 appeals and 4 messages to the mod that banned me and still haven't heard anything. This server is a joke, even more so the mods. Some mods on discord were nice but they all had the same mentality "this is not my job, wait for a response". So if I'm suppose to wait to hear back from the mod that banned me but they are ignoring me what am I suppose to do? Also the fact mods can ban users for not talking in chat is absolutely stupid. I get it, it's your server so you can do whatever you want but why do people support this type of leadership?
I see there is an option to pay to get unbanned which seems like a scam. I can pay to get unbanned but who's to say I won't get banned again? Ill most likely get banned again for the exact same reason. Its not like I am going to change the way I play, since I wasn't actually hacking. Sorry I play like a bot. But also I am not going to support a server that allows mods to abuse their power and ban anyone for no reason. This server is a joke and I'm just really bummed that the mods are this way because I really did enjoy playing on this server. Time to go find another server to waste money on that won't ban me after a week. I guess in a way this did save me hundreds of dollars because I definitely saw myself in the future buying a bunch of useless in game perks, just like every other game I get sucked into. At least something good came out of my wasted time here on this server.

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
If you made an appeal, it still can take a while for you to get a reply, mods can be busy sometimes and not be able to check appeals. Also, insulting mods won't help your case either. Also, unbans cost money because they don't want you to hack and get banned again and have to pay again.

Last edited: