This is no longer a happy place.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I have deleted the post as it was toxic as hell and written in rage...

Last edited:

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Well...

The server's a lagfest
I can understand this as lag has been increasing as time goes on.

along with a hub for rude people.
Only the community itself can fix this, but this doesn't apply to every server either.

Glitches are taking over, like the one that's been reoccurring for at least 3 days for me that will make me shut my laptop down to get out of creative, not like I was actually able to play on it, and I don't give a shit enough about this rigged server to write a report.
So you denied reporting a glitch, being forced to face it for three days or more and expect something to be done? Within the time you had to make this post, you could have reported it so staff could at least try to do something. Don't complain about a glitch you didn't try to get fixed.

Staff doesn't care about their players and are only nice to staff.
Staff are usually nice to players that are nice to them, in which most of the time staff are respectful to other staff. Being that I wasn't there, I cannot be for sure, but are you sure the staff online weren't doing something already? Did you give respect to them so they could return that back?

They'll wimp out and threaten to mute you if you say "ass" so be careful, this server might not be a place for you if you're above 15 and you just wanna cuss at a lag.
Could you provide any evidence to show this? "Ass" alone isn't considered to be a swear word unless used in a very particular situation...

I don't feel like responding to this, and I know that staff doesn't care about stuff people post, you might just get warned again, but I don't give a shit if i'm banned.
Yet you obviously cared enough to make this post, which gives absolutely no help to anyone in the community.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Okay I'm sorry but I have a few things to say to this, 1) if you have found a glitch REPORT IT! We can't do anything if we don't know it's there. 2) if a specific server is lagging helpop for a staffs help to ask higher staff to restart it, there is no harm in asking :p 3) staff is not just nice to staff, were friendly to players if they're nice to us, I'm always happy to have a conversation with a player if they're responding to server rules. It also needs to be added that were extremly busy when were on the server so we may miss some questions here and there, you gotta remember sometimes it's one staff for four hundred players, how would you deal with that? 4) staff do care about what's posted on the forums?? We want to create a friendly atmosphere and place for players, which tbh with this post you're not really helping. And finally 5) you're saying it's probably best a server for under 15's? So isn't this the perfect place for you? All in all staff can't do anything if you don't help us in return, we don't mute for stupid things like you mention unless it's like skyblock. Have a good day!! :D

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I'm not complaining about the glitch still being there yoshi, I'm complaining about the glitch in the first place. They never used to have glitches like that before summer. And by writing this I've reported the glitch.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469821518][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not trying to help with this post God-Dammit
[DOUBLEPOST=1469821577][/DOUBLEPOST]And I don't think that all staff members are like that, just some.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469821738,1469821433][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you provide any evidence to show this? "Ass" alone isn't considered to be a swear word unless used in a very particular situation...
Actaully I have proof. I was warned for calling a teamer an ass in barebones. Texans warned me, and you can ask him, but I'm sure he's the victim of this nasty post and will have to prove me wrong somehow.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Actaully I have proof. I was warned for calling a teamer an ass in barebones. Texans warned me, and you can ask him, but I'm sure he's the victim of this nasty post and will have to prove me wrong somehow.[/QUOTE]

Yes I did warn you, but you are leaving out what really happened. You were being rude to players and hackusating a lot in chat. Both of those I try to keep at a minimum in chat. I verbally warned you more than a few times because these aren't that big of a deal. Since you continued to disobey me I warned you. Please don't put this on me you had plenty of opportunities to stop. Have a good day.

Damn, the quote got messed up.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Staff are not going to catch on to every little thing and fix it, especially if all you do is complain and not report it. Like Amber has said, we cannot help you unless you help us first. By creating this thread, you have not reported anything, you have done nothing more than inform us of everything that is of an inconvenience to you.

Not one staff member comes to my mind when you say all of that stuff. If you have an issue with a staff member, you can send a message to a senior staff member or even file a report if they have broken server rules. Staff members will get busy; we have lives, just like you do. Minecraft is not our top priority, real life is! Just because staff haven't responded to one or a few helpops or reports of yours does not mean we are ignoring you, lazy, or whatever. As staff, we are expected and required to help players, which I am sure all of us follow.

You are complaining about things that are not at our fault, but at yours. In this thread you talk about glitches and the "rude community" that MineVast holds. Staff will not notice every single thing that you notice. So instead of complaining about issues like these, you can gather evidence and report the player(s) or glitch(es). You say, "...and I don't give enough about this rigged server to write a report.", yet you create this thread complaining about the things you have chosen to not report.

We are here to help you, so let us.

TL;DR: Help us help you.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I Disagree. Well.. There will be always toxic people. Report a bug if you find one, Ignore mean people, If there is lag /helpop and they will restart it, Staff are nice to people that are nice with them. Like Staff are normal people not because they can manage the server it means they need to be nice with everyone. For me personally I think this is a great server with very good staff, nice minigames, a lot of people to play with, Thank the /ignore command to ignore mean people. I love this server so much! and i think everyone should say the same thing!

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Guys I'm sorry for wasting time I typed this in rage, which I really need to control and I wasted a lot of other people's time with my bullshit. I'm sorry.