HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello everyone.

For those of you who don't know me, I joined MineVast almost 3 years ago and was a dedicated Staff member. I was proud to be at the top of every single server's baltop and enjoyed feeding my ego with more money (hence my forum title, "MoneyWhore"). I was mainly a Moderator focused around KitPvP and banned around 500-750 hackers. My partner in crime was BrackishBird8 who some of you may know. However things didn't turn out well for the both of us. He was demoted and so was I because I created my own server. Although you may think I was advertising, I did no such thing. I invited only my closest friends to come and check it out. The server was supposed to be for fun until a Staff member _Drakey_ came online. He assumed/got the idea that I was trying to create this server in hopes of stealing all of the players off of MineVast's KitPvP. However, I had no such intentions and never intended on even keeping this server up for over a week. This drove Drakey to notify Dacon and Dynsalir about my actions which led me receiving a demotion. I feel like I was never given the opportunity to share my side of the story or my perspective which is why I would like to say it now.

A LOT of people seem to be confused about this fact so let me make this its separate line:

In conclusion, I want to make it 200% clear that I had never spammed an ip or messages numerous players an ip while I was a staff member. I only privately messaged around 5 of my close friends who messaged a couple more to come on. As stated above my server was only up for no more than 5 days and was just for "banter." This confusion has resulted from rumors and be not being able to share a correct and legitimate statement in my perspective after I was demoted.

Now why may you ask, am I revealing my story now?

Well recently I was unbanned from the server after over almost 2 years and am glad to see some improvements and changes. I miss a lot of the old staff members but am starting to explore the new gamemodes this server has incorporated. I am looking forward to meeting the new staff members and seeing which ones are still here.

For those of you who do know me, Hello and nice to see you again! I look forward to seeing you in game and hearing about your experience while I was away. Who knows what the future might hold for me but one thing for sure is after 6 years, I have become an entirely different person.

To Dacon and Dynsalir:
Thank you for giving me another opportunity to come back as a player and be on the server again. The KitPvP map has been kept the same and brings back a lot of memories. I look forward to hopefully encountering one of you online and until then...

See you all soon.

P.S: My favorite and personal ban message: This player has been dealt with accordingly. (Only a few of you may remember this)

Last edited:

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Just in case you were a bit confused, wanted to let you know that Minevast has only been around for 3 years, we just passed the 3 year anniversary.

But hey there.

AnimationMan123

VIP
xDaconSucksAtUno
xDaconSucksAtUno
VIP
I liked your post dude i think you will have a great time on here and also the ranks have changed from Premium-Sponsor because of EULA!!! I'm mad and the new ranks have comed in and they are VIP and VIP+.
Have a great time
-KingNoahPlayzMC

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
I remember you, I am a recently retired staff member, and first joined MineVast about two and a half years ago. My old username was GOLDENxSNIPEZ, a frequent on the creative server and high ranking builder. Happy returns, I may see you in a couple months if I decide to return.