Closed The Station | Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tufart_59

Ratings
Tufart_59
Map : The Station
Screenshots : (sorry if i must use imgur to send my screenshots, the upload file is too large for the server to process)

Plot ID : 33/-77
Difficulty : Insane
Number of jumps : 583
Number of Checkpoints : 16

(Honestly, is not a pb if my course is rejected, i made it mainly for fun).

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This build is amazing! Unfortunately, it won't be accepted as an Insane. I have a proposal for you. Not to bug you, but please contact me on Discord when you get my message.

Eclipse500

Ratings
This map is huge!, The build is incredible so +1 for the build and the numbers of the pk jumps.

So, I tried the parkour, Theres many single iron bars jumps and theres a point where theres a 6 Triples in a row and later 5 double cross neos in a row, I don't think someone will be happy to see those. And I think you should nerf some jumps. But I very like the map and the parkour. +0.5

-Eclipse500

Tufart_59

Ratings
This map is huge!, The build is incredible so +1 for the build and the numbers of the pk jumps.

So, I tried the parkour, Theres many single iron bars jumps and theres a point where theres a 6 Triples in a row and later 5 double cross neos in a row, I don't think someone will be happy to see those. And I think you should nerf some jumps. But I very like the map and the parkour. +0.5

-Eclipse500
At the end of my parkour, i start to reach the maximum difficulties, i have already seen on youtube some peoples jump around 10 triple neos or 20 double neos cross, and i dont used to know the pb with the single iron bar jump. Cause i play in 1.14 and this jumps work in this snapshot.
(Excuse my english lmao)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
//Closing this submission due to builder's request

Status
Not open for further replies.