Rejected The Quest for Doritos by Wurgli

Ratings
3 1
Hi my map is called The Quest for Doritos by Wurgli. It is an easy map, with about 42 jumps (I think). It would be hard to show the whole map through screenshots, so just come check it out on the Minevast creative server at /plot h Wurgli!

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Really dude? You posted this thread yesterday. Today you say that you want it to get viewed? There is many maps what have been sitting on the forums for even over a month and they have been not looked at. Your map is at the last ones what are going to get looked at right now, so be patient, it's going to get viewed in next coming weeks (hopefully).

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
A few things I have to say about this.
Negatives.
Firstly, did you even test it? I don't think so as there are places where vines are missing so the map is literally impossible.
Secondly, the map ranges in difficulty A LOT in my opinion as the first part (green stained clay) is Medium, the next part (orange stained clay) is easy. The vines leading up to the final part are impossible to beat because a few are missing. The final part the parkour is easy but the vine parkour is almost impossible (if not impossible).
Thirdly (very minor), I would not like to be called a skrub at ladder parkour in general but especially when the ladders are easy.
Positives.
#1. I like the concept. (maybe the final Dorito can be made of acacia wood so it can slope easier (with stairs)).
#2. I love the tree (besides the leaves off the top that go into the sky).
#3. Finally, I love the story because of the people talking to the player throughout his journey.
Other than that I hope you can fix these negatives before it's review (not necessarily the difficulty as that is just my opinion) and wish you luck on future maps,
~Cheech <3

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
as Nixi02 say staff members will not say anything cause there 100 more maps as a mapper i have to say the map was kind of good but any way staff members will come soon :p x3

~Pud96

Ratings
3 1
I fixed the part about the vines and also made it look a lot nicer! Tell me what you think!

P.S. I hate ladder parkour myself, so I didn't want to make it too difficult for other people lol

MarkoCCA

Ratings
2 2
Really dude? You posted this thread yesterday. Today you say that you want it to get viewed? There is many maps what have been sitting on the forums for even over a month and they have been not looked at. Your map is at the last ones what are going to get looked at right now, so be patient, it's going to get viewed in next coming weeks (hopefully).
Iike mine, its on for month and longer, it has no mark (rejected, reviewing, accepted)

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
I am unsure as to why we have many rejected maps.

I was not the person who rejected it. I am working on finding out what has happened. My apologies.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Unfortunately, no if Dacon denied it he doesn't need a reason as he is the owner but you should ask @Billybo10000 about questions of improvement if needed.
~Preston <3