The mods need to give me a fricking break.

Should I be unmuted?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratings
Hey :D
My name is BATTLEDROME1 and I'm currently muted on the server. The reason why can be found at the bans.manacube.com website. The first ban is understandable and I deserved a timeout. However, the second and third bans are evidence of the mods being sensitive and frankly corrupt! Furthermore these are bans that last increasing periods of time, my current lasting 3 hours! I really feel like I've been victimised. I really enjoy playing on the server becoming a daily player as of recently. However, due to bad moderating I'm losing motivation to play.
Kind regards,
- BATTLEDROME1

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Hey there,

Unfortunately for a mute/ban that's under 24 hours you cannot create an appeal. However do know that if you ever get a mute or ban in the future and the duration is over 24 hours you are more than welcome to make an appeal for it and staff will look into it.

Best of luck,
4thForce:mc_79-0:

dynohugz

VIP
dynohugz
dynohugz
VIP
Ratings
16 1
In fairness, I feel like the second ban was not deserving of a mute, its a little insensitive but just a warning from staff would suffice in my opinion. Although the third one is also understandable for why you got muted since you did swear and then proceeded to insult all americans lol