Tufart_59

Ratings
Builder/Parkour : Tufart_59
Map : The Infinity's tower

Some pictures of my map :

Checkpoints : 48
Jumps : 1012
Difficulty : Easy

> a huge sorry to the maps evaluator, because i don't have enouth plot on the map maker world, this map is on the creative server, don't worry i've only used 1.8 blocks to make it.
( type /plot v Tufart_59 4 on the creative server to view it)

(I know that this map is a little bit too long but trust me it is very funny don't worry. But is absolutely not a pb if it is rejected, i made my maps mainly for fun, if my map can be a champion's map, contact me on disord : Vitre_Teinté#4116 )

Last edited:

Eclipse500

Ratings
That should be a champions map not an easy map.
Great design, I like the choice of the blocks you used.
Amazing work.
Even tho, That doesn't fit to the easy section, you should read the info about how many jumps for each map it should have.
But your map worth a +1 to a champions map!

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
This map is really cool. I love the design, it looks great! Your a very good builder :) Allthough, like Eclipse said, the map is too long. An easy map should have around 20 jumps, so actually I dont think it will get accepted because of that. But no worries if it doesn't get accepted, it's a great map, and I think everyone on the server would love to come to ur plot to play it. -Sil

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Unfortunately champ maps usually have multiple builds and sections. Although this is long and epic, it's just one huge tower. Good luck whatever you end up doing with this, though.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Tufart_59,

Unfortunately, I will have to close this submission as we no longer accept maps that are made on our Creative server.

In addition to this, 1,012 jumps is wayyyy too long for an easy map.
I do think you could definitely submit this to get a Creative grade lol
But for a parkour map, please look here to see what amount of jumps fit the difficulty you're looking for:
https://www.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.