Map Name: The Farm
Difficulty: Hard
Creator: portal_ninja
plot: /plot v portal_ninja 1
Jumps: 60
Checkpoints: 3

+New spaceship above house
+Updated cows to be more cow
+Revamped the parkour in the first half of the map(Difficulty raised)
+Added some variety blocks/jumps (less repetition)
+Fixed first jump being impossible, i thought trap door to swim glitch worked.
+Farmer added scare Golem to ward off aliens
2020-09-28_20.58.17.png
2020-09-28_20.56.39.png
2020-09-28_20.56.53.png
2020-09-28_20.57.12.png
2020-09-28_20.58.07.png
2020-09-28_20.58.29.png

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello again,

Glad to see you're resubmitting your map! Unfortunately I will be REJECTING it again for similar reasons:

Theme: Exact same as last time, its unique enough to be accepted
Build: I like the build improvements with the cows and the additional UFO, so congrats on that. Adding some trees or a pond to the far side of the farm to make the farm part of the build less plain would really maximize the potential of your build, so take that into account
Parkour: Once again the parkour is the problem with this map. I'll include a list of direct examples below with screenshots as to what you should do, but in general, there are a few jumps that are either impossible or too difficult to do on speed 1 in Minecraft version 1.8.9. The parkour is more varied, but it's still pretty repetitive - adding some water/chest/flower pot jumps will really help that.

I'd like to see you resubmit this map with the changes listed! If you want any help with the parkour, feel free to Start a Conversation with me here on the forums, or send me a DM on Discord (PyroTortilla#0553) and I'll be happy to help you out. Have a great day, and good luck!

Parkour Issues (hyperlinks to screenshots):
  1. This jump was impossible so I changed it to be this instead
  2. The jump to this soul sand and this jump to the ladder are too difficult for a hard map
  3. Add some barriers here to prevent skipping the first house
  4. These jumps are impossible on speed 1 (jump 1 and jump 2)
  5. Change this section to make it more clear as to where to go - also, specify that you have to close the gates to climb the vines - and remove the headhitter at the end as that makes it too difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.