*The Drug Busters (More Detailed Version)

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
The Drug Busters

A bit about The Drug Busters

The Drug Buster are a group of prison players that “Bust” players that have illegal items such as weapons and drugs. The drug busters are made up of four main classes. These classes are Cop, Tester, Farmer, and Drug Buster.

The Classes

Cop: The “Cops” of the clan will be observant and try to remove the drugs or illegal items that the players have.

Tester: The “Testers” will take screenshots and observe the plots to see if they have illegal items.

Farmer: The “Farmer's” job will be to search plots for farms and secure the drugs then remove them.

Drug Buster: The “Drug Busters” will be helping Eyeless_Tenshi make Minevast Prison become a drug free zone

Leadership

The Drug Busters are lead by Eyeless_Tenshi or Keaton. She is a Minevast helper and has the Guard rank on prison.

The Current Busters

Eyeless_Tenshi
Draconic_Deity
CiP_Cheech
AlexSoldier210
DaTNTBoy

Drug Busters on Mount Olympus

The Drug Busters HQ is being built by CiP_Cheech on Minevast Creative. When Mount Olympus comes out Eyeless_Tenshi and CiP_Cheech will do there best job to recreating it on Eyeless_Tenshi's plot.

Requirements to be a Drug Buster

You must be an active player.
You must know all the illegal items.
You must be honest.
You must be loyal.
You must have a forums account.
You must be trusted by Eyeless_Tenshi.
You must have a decent Prison rank.

How to become a Drug Buster (Reply the answer to the questions below, Please be honest)

What is your IGN?
How long have you played Minevast?
Do have a donator rank, if so which one?
What is your prison rank?
Do you have Skype?
Have you met Eyeless_Tenshi or CiP_Cheech?
How many hours a day can you play?
Do you know all the Prison rules?

The Mount Olympus Prison HQ

2015-07-07_12.46.45.png
2015-07-07_12.46.55.png

Last edited:

Dipology

Retired
Ratings
20 1
Why do you have to be a well-known player? Doesn't that discriminate against the majority of the server?

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I meant that you have had to play on the server for more than a day. I'm sorry I have changed the mistake.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
How to become a Drug Buster (Reply the answer to the questions below, Please be honest)

What is your IGN?
How long have you played Minevast?
Do have a donator rank, if so which one?
What is your prison rank?
Do you have Skype?
Have you met Eyeless_Tenshi or CiP_Cheech?
How many hours a day can you play?
Do you know all the Prison rules?
You'll have to PM me on the Forums :) And as for the new Prison HQ, Itll be changed in some ways due to my taste. @Cheech4 , You can make that on your plot, Ill have Drug Buster kit and drugs and storage on my plot then. ^w^

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
You forgot me........

turbo614jr

VIP
turbo614jr
turbo614jr
VIP
Ratings
my ign is turbo614jr ive played minevast for 2-3weeks iahve a donor rank its vip my rank in prison is g i dont have a skype ive met eyeless_tenshi i can play 5-6hours a day and yes i know all the rules

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
my ign is turbo614jr ive played minevast for 2-3weeks iahve a donor rank its vip my rank in prison is g i dont have a skype ive met eyeless_tenshi i can play 5-6hours a day and yes i know all the rules
We'll have to check you out soon.

My ign is kapros10. I have play minevast for about a year. I don't have a donator rank. My prison rank is L. Yes i have skype. Yes i have met both.
I can play about 2 hours. Yes i know all the prison rules.