The Best Fix For The Shout Command.

Ratings
To fix the problems people have with the shout command, instead of making a mute all shouts command, make the ignore function work on shout commands. That way, people who aren't annoying won't be hidden, and people who are annoying, will be hidden. The user will still see all shout commands, except for the ones by the users they blocked, and since you have to turn it off on a person by person basis, the shout command won't lose its purpose, which is to work across all servers, and should not be used for generally irratting people who want to concentrate.

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
hmmm, I kind of get this, but Elite shouting is a perk, and I'm not sure how this would be done. I honestly thing a toggle /shout would be a better idea, but this is definitely a good start!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Please don't make it so the one perk I got elite for isn't visible to people :C

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
Yes adding a toggle shout command would def not be fair to elite’s it’s basically the biggest perk they get and the purpose of it is to talk across servers. Plus if the shout is inappropriate the person who did it will be muted anyways. But maybe they can work on not seeing the shouts of people you ignored that might be great and fair for everyone.

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
To fix the problems people have with the shout command, instead of making a mute all shouts command, make the ignore function work on shout commands. That way, people who aren't annoying won't be hidden, and people who are annoying, will be hidden. The user will still see all shout commands, except for the ones by the users they blocked, and since you have to turn it off on a person by person basis, the shout command won't lose its purpose, which is to work across all servers, and should not be used for generally irratting people who want to concentrate.
I. LOVE. IT.

Now I'll have a way to block unwanted shouts from skyblock players about pineapple on pizza! (which is a sin 100%)