Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Hey Guys!

I want to ask you guys a question, and you should only answer if you are an active Aether player and have met Katy.

Do you know how much money Katy has spent on other people?

Katy is currently the nicest person I know (u2 Pepsi) and even bought me my VIP rank. I mean, I have only been here for 2 weeks, and have already seen Katy hand out money and mana like it was nothing. One day in chat, Katy told me by 2024 she would be $60,000 in debt. I mean come on, really? Katy deserves better.

I say we should return Katy's kindness by starting a huge fundraiser to repay Katy. I know that I as a human am very poor, and am not able to help Katy. The only thing I can give her is my kindness. But I know those of you out there (I'm looking at you Patrons) that would be willing to pay Katy back. So if you are with me, vote on the forum saying you donated. If you don't donate, that's fine, just show Katy some kindness.

/aether

/cubit pay kamikatzeeee 1

Thank You, Katy.

Last edited:

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Katy is one of the nicest people on Aether, she's kind and sweet to everyone. Although I might not be able to help her with debt as I'm too broke, I still wanna give her a massive thanks! Thank you Katy.

Kamikatzeeee

PATRON
Kamikatzeeee
Kamikatzeeee
Patron
Ratings
24 1
Awwwwww thank you so much <3 I didnt see the whole post my bad, DO NOT make a fundraiser aha. I don't do it to be repayed <3

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It's wonderful to see the generosity of strangers in such great communities as Manacube.

GodsWealth

ELITE
GodsWealth
GodsWealth
ELITE
Ratings

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP