Status
Not open for further replies.

alexbuffet

ELITE
alexbuffet
alexbuffet
ELITE
Ratings
Hey great to see you submit, Un giving this map a -1 due to the following reasons,

Your theme in itself is quite an original idea and has potential however the build is fairly lackluster and can definitely be improved on. The colourful tube of wool with a sheeps face on the front does not depict an accurate representation of the theme with the only close resemblance being the sheep face at the front. There seems to be no actual build itself more of just a box to contain the parkour and there are multiple branches that are not apart of the main parkour which leads to a confusing map.

Now on to the parkour, it is very confusing to follow and there are very little actual jumps on the main parkour I counted a total of 39 jumps which is not the advertised 54 jumps nor is it enough to pass as a hard map. The parkour itself consists of floating 3 or less block jumps with a string of around 5 single neos at the beginning to make it seem hard.

In my opinion, if this map is going to be accepted it needs to be completely rebuilt with a main structure that has an accurate depiction of the theme. The parkour is needed to be improved on with varied jumps and a mix of difficult ones with easier ones to allow for a more natural challenge. I hope to see this map be improved upon to where it is worthy of being accepted but at the state it is in I see it needing many improvements before then.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello connortheguide,

I will be closing this submission, as I cannot find your map.
In the future, if you have changed the maps location, please edit the post or make a comment in your thread stating that you have, or if you have deleted your map, feel free to delete the submission (In the menu to the top right of your thread)

Thanks!
- Madi

Status
Not open for further replies.