Teleportation Exhaustion

HiddenPixelz

MVP+
HiddenPixelz
HiddenPixelz
MVP+
Ratings
Ever since the release of Factions, there has been on thing I just don’t understand, Teleportation Exhaustion when you run the “/xpbottle” command. Firstly, as far as I know, this command is mainly a donor perk. When you run the command, you get punished by not being able to teleport for up to 15+ minutes. This can be devastating in raids, or in a situation where you need to flee. Not only this but if you have any lag at all, you will be repeatedly spammed with “You can not teleport due to XP exhaustion.” Which will completely flood your chat. Another reason why I don’t understand this punishment is the connection between someone’s experience and their ability to teleport. I understand that you need to limit the use, but there is absolutely no reason in disabling (punishing) the players ability to teleport and limiting the ability to play the game as intended, especially if they purchased a rank from the server. I’d love to see this punishment removed from running simple donor commands.

I believe that this has been covered before, but it’s something that absolutely bugs me, and makes factions way less enjoyable.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,339 83
Hello,

I completely understand your frustration. I’m personally unsure if it’s intentional or not, considering it has been disabled on other gamemodes like Olympus for example.

Incase this is intentional, I’d urge you to post it as a suggestion to Feature Upvote: https://manacube.featureupvote.com

In the meantime, I’ll ask about this in case it is just a mistake. Apologies for the inconvenience!