Sync

WinzGold

ELITE
HANGUKBAB
HANGUKBAB
ELITE
Ratings
Trying to sync my MC account to the web, in the game I put /linkaccount and it gives me a link but I keep getting the

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found. (Code: invalid_route, controller: -, action: -)

Is it not working or am I doing something wrong?

Ratings
427 8
how do you sync fourums i have already done discord
Type /linkaccount or /link, and then, after that it should take you to a menu that allows you to choose which one to sync. It should be on the right, according to my memory (but don't trust my small peanut brain I have, I have terrible memory). Once you selected/clicked it, a link should pop up into your chat, that allows you to sync your accounts.

If that doesn't work, try /cow and clicking on the 'daily rewards' minecart chest in the middle of the screen. It will take you to pretty much the same menu. And if that, and that doesn't work just try /sync.

Ratings
Type /linkaccount or /link, and then, after that it should take you to a menu that allows you to choose which one to sync. It should be on the right, according to my memory (but don't trust my small peanut brain I have, I have terrible memory). Once you selected/clicked it, a link should pop up into your chat, that allows you to sync your accounts.

If that doesn't work, try /cow and clicking on the 'daily rewards' minecart chest in the middle of the screen. It will take you to pretty much the same menu. And if that, and that doesn't work just try /sync.
This doesn’t work for me iam on mobile and when I type the /link all that comes up are ————-

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82
I don't see the link when I type /link or /linkaccount
Make sure your chat settings are set to “Shown” and you have Links turned on and set to prompt.

(esc > options > chat settings).