Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hello everyone,

Sunsetmagic is retiring and it is no small exaggeration that Manacube would not be what it is today without her. She is a fundamental part of the Manacube any and all of us have enjoyed over the years. This thread is a bit of a prod to show @SunsetMagic some love on the forums, discord or anywhere else. Tell a story about her, let her know how much you appreciate her and everything she has done and make her feel famous. Give some love to one of the most giving and kind person to play Manacube.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Hello everyone,

Sunsetmagic is retiring and it is no small exaggeration that Manacube would not be what it is today without her. She is a fundamental part of the Manacube any and all of us have enjoyed over the years. This thread is a bit of a prod to show @SunsetMagic some love on the forums, discord or anywhere else. Tell a story about her, let her know how much you appreciate her and everything she has done and make her feel famous. Give some love to one of the most giving and kind person to play Manacube.
Oh no. Bye sunset.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Yo Sarah D:
Finally, I gave in to your pleas for me to come and join ManaCube with you, haha and now you're moving on with another part of your life. I still remember you telling me back in 2013 when we first met on that random TeamSpeak server that you wanted to become a teacher, you were so set on your dream and now it's become a reality and I'm so proud of you <3

I honestly wish I could turn back the clock and have come onto Mana back when you came onto it and stuck with you, we could've spent so much more time together on the server and it would have been a blast. Still going to miss all the dumb things we did back when we were 13/14 and created the Lobby21 Crew as those were the good old days, just chatting away and grinding out our old server back then haha when we thought we were BUILDERS!! Omg, I still miss it, the UHCs we did and all the rest, the good memories we created and how I used to troll you in that one gamemode because I was an absolute god and you were still trying to learn.

But hey, I don't regret anything, as I was finally coerced into coming onto mana (joking) by yourself and then decided to choose parkour over factions when joining the staff team, yea I'm still sorry about that haha. But alas, the ManaCube journey has come to a close, the pages have stopped turning and the book has closed, maybe you'll come back? Probably not haha, but hey, we can hope <33 You're moving on to brighter things and your dream of becoming a headteacher, and then the head of education (man your dreams are big). But I know you've found where you want to be as you've always been pushing towards it; you've found your happiness and you need to leave Mana, we all understand.

So from myself, Tozza, Jash, Josh and the many other names I had when we were friends ages ago, I will truly miss you, Sarah.
Thank you for everything that you have done for the server and best of luck teaching, I know you'll do great.
- Josh
PS; ily

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The community will greatly miss your enthusiasm, dedication, and love for Manacube. You've been working so hard for so long to be where you are today, and I wish you luck with the wee ones.

ZaddyDaddy

CherubOT
CherubOT
Ratings
6 6
Bye sunset :c, there was the one time that i lost some items with holy prot and the 2nd i called for mod u were there. ty for being such a good staff member

Last edited:

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Sarah was the first admin that introduced me to ManaCube as a helper back in January of 2020, she was the admin that I looked to for most issues, questions, suggestions, and feedback, I'm happy to hear that she has found a new career that she is interested in but sad to see her go.

Vinstage

ELITE
Vinstage
Vinstage
ELITE
Ratings
25 3
Hello everyone,

She has sadly left us, but she will never stop being a part of my Journey on ManaCube :(

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
@SunsetMagic:

I have one very fond memory with you.
A few months ago, I was having a party at spawn on top of a building at spawn because @Jash got mod on pk. no one came. except you.
you wrote a sign on the building saying "hi", that is still there to this day!
since then, I have tried to get all admins on top of that building. I have already gotten you, @ChocBar, @Rory, and @Marcel.
thank you for all of the work you have done!

<3

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
653 7
Thank you so much Sunset! It’s sad to hear you’re retiring but it’s great that you’re moving up in the world and following your dream to become a teacher, i’m sure all your students will love you! You’ve always been happy to help out with anything and on behalf of the Aztec community and all of Manacube, thank you for all your hard work :) You will be missed! Good luck <3

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
when i was first trained for staff, she asked me a question before I was announced in game and i knew it was a teST AND IT SCARED ME but other than that sunset was a BIG BIG HELP to me and to the whole staff team and to the whole damn server so THANKYOU SUNSET!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I think I mentioned this in the june announcement post, but I've always looked up to Sarah as a mentor during my time on the staff team and on the network as a whole. I've always been amazed at her work ethic, as she has done so much for the team both behind the scenes and publicly. However much work you think she did as an admin, multiply that by 100x, and you have just barely scratched the surface! During my first stretch as a helper back in 2019-2020, there was a lot to take in and a lot of stressful moments; Sarah always had my back, as well as the entire team. The work she has done here will never be forgotten, and I hope to be as great of a staff member as you were one day! We love you <3

-Wingy Bnoi

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Miss you sunset :( you were such an amazing admin :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I remember when I first joined Manacube Sunset was still staff manager, she hadn’t been promoted to admin yet. I never knew Sunset very well, but we did talk a fair bit. I enjoyed talking to her during my vacation in Europe- we stopped in London England… unfortunately I did not see sunset :(
It was kinda weird being in the same time zone for once ngl- Sunset truly is amazing… she’d always hug back unless she was AFK, and let’s be honest, the admins are very busy people so I didn’t really expect her to hug back XD
Sunset also helped me out when Gary failed at his job and didn’t give me my mcmmo credits on islands on a couple occasions. Honestly, I wish we could have had the chance to talk more and maybe I could have known her better. But I am confident that wherever she goes, she’ll continue to be the same, wonderful Sunset that we have all come to know and love.
I have had my moments with Sunset where we obviously didn’t agree… but I know that she does care about all players, even ones who are super annoying and constantly break the rules. How I know that she cared is the fact that she did her best to help me, despite my status as a permanently muted perm banned player- which is something admirable to see… I think sometimes it’s easy to see a person for their mistakes, their punishment history, but anyone who is able to look past that and continue to do their best to help those people truly are good staff members and people who I genuinely appreciate.
I know that people have said this already, but you will truly be missed, Sunset, and I hope you continue to follow your dreams (as cheesy as that sounds).

falconcat2000

Dedicated Member
VIP+
oHungry
oHungry
VIP+
Ratings
47 2
I never knew sunset to well, but its known to all how great of a admin she is. its sad to see her go but i hope you go and do non minecraft players do i wouldnt know

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
the admin that probably cared the most for us parkour players. you will be missed sunset, best of luck in your career <3

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Awww this thread is so sweet, thank you so much guys! I really appreciate all your kind words. I’ve absolutely loved working at ManaCube and I am very sad to leave. I stayed so long because I wanted to help others but thankfully my new career will also allow me to help others :)