Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Hello! Here I am with both my first forum post and a suggestion for our staff on Parkour!

So, we're all familiar with the concept of players coming onto chat and saying 'omg dream is here!!!' or something along those lines, right?

Here's my idea. I believe that we should make it that if people who come into chat and say messages akin to those seen above, the steps that are taken to mute someone (warned and then muted) should be taken. Not only is it annoying for those who believe that Dream is on, but it can also incite spam and is a general annoyance for those who want to type in chat.

Of course, I understand this may not be accepted. But it would be hugely appreciated by the Parkour community. At least, I know I would appreciate it.

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Heya MCMorgana!

This is a nice suggestion, however, we as parkour staff do already do our best to keep the trolling caused by this type of behaviour to a minimum, and although it may not seem like it at times we are always trying to juggle chat, helping players and various other tasks we have to do as part of moderating the server! At times we may miss people doing it- once the message is sent chat often gets drowned out with the dream induced spam and tracking culprits down can be hindered by that, but we do to the best of our abilities warn and mute for trolling as needed.

Have a good day n stay safe- Cele <3