Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
The build is very good! It has a lot of detail! You could add some quartz slabs and stairs on the top though. The parkour is good for hard difficulty. The jumps are varied, and the course doesn't get boring at all. The pk isn't confusing, except at brewing stand at the first part. For me it isn't clear that you gotta jump inside.. Just add a sign there, and then the pk should be good! +0,75

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello Inktest,

I'm sorry to inform you that your map has been rejected due to the following reasons;
Firstly, the theme is unoriginal as we already have "Starwars" related maps on ManaCube, the build is decently attractive, but I found that the parkour was a bit too hard for the difficulty you are going for, other than that the parkour was well varied, and it had great indications.

In the future when creating maps, please remember to look at the following list of maps (with themes) HERE. I also strongly recommend going through your map and testing after completing the parkour, as well as have a few other players test it to determine the appropriate difficulty.

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit your map, I hope to see lots more maps from you in the near future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.