Stoping/Taking a break (dunno yet)

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
So for those that don't know a couple of ppl got banned in aether including myself for Bug abuse, this bug abuse was located at top of the volcano and was just an easier way to get more magma (so more change of getting eggs). All the ppl that got banned in my opinion was unfair we could have gotten a warning at least and some of us didn't even use that exploit if you like to call it that. What I also find super unfair is that we didn't get all our eggs from that place or bought it I spent more than 40 mil mana buying eggs and I even had some from last month I traded a super Rare item for 2 stacks of eggs and got them taken from me and thrown in the lava. I am writing this on 16/03/2020 so I know about the bug for 3 days!! (yes I knew it and I admit it that I use it the first day)But taking 11 stacks of eggs for something that I know for 3 days and got MAX me alone 40 to 70 eggs I think it's too harsh because that just ruins the game for me all the hard work I had on grinding mana just to buy 5 to 10 eggs daily went to shit I know we used an if you wanna call it BUG but we don't deserve a ban at least 1 warning first and for ppl like Arenzo that didn't even know that crap existed is bullshit tbh Staff can't blame us for bug abusing when the server has more bugs than idk what the staff members do their best I know but their best is not enough for what we need in a server like this one PvP is broken (staff doesn't change it) zulrah boss has a polar bear issue(Slayer level to low), Trials breaks sometimes and so on. But banning the top players is just changing the whole outcome of this season that ruins the game for me so I will most likely take a break or stop I still don't know. I hope staff know how much they screwed at making this choice and banning the top players and a few others (when it's not even 10% of the ppl that where there but no comment from me) So I hope you guys think about what i say and can forgive some ppl or even give stuff back to the others *cough* *cough* EGGS .

-BlackPTNL signing off PEACE
2020-03-15_23.04.48.png

Astral Dawn

ELITE
puppycatmello
puppycatmello
ELITE
Ratings
8 2
I apologize staff but BlackPTNL has a point, even with that there was nowhere written in the rules that it wasn't allowed so you could have at least warned them and removed the earned eggs from that day, lately you guys have been punishing people way to harsh for no reason also we are talking about multiple patrons who have literally given 1000/2000+ usd like are we joking why would you ban like that probably some of the most active members on the server.... this is not fair

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Well you can try to get a appeal in but the rule are here for a reason. When you say there is no rule about it but there is and advantages on other players.

But honestly I wish you the best of luck to get unbanned.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
I apologize staff but BlackPTNL has a point, even with that there was nowhere written in the rules that it wasn't allowed so you could have at least warned them and removed the earned eggs from that day, lately you guys have been punishing people way to harsh for no reason also we are talking about multiple patrons who have literally given 1000/2000+ usd like are we joking why would you ban like that probably some of the most active members on the server.... this is not fair
Actually there is

Attachments