Stealing from the town (bank) and being a bad leader

Should i report the player who stole all the money?

• yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FLCfirebender

FLCfirebender
FLCfirebender
Ratings
Hello, i started playing on this server at the start of february and i made a town focussed around building beautiful buildings. (It's called Pernis, send me an in-game mail if you would like to join). Anyways, my "friends" decided i wasn't a good leader and put me in jail, i paid my bail but then decided to take MY OWN money from the town bank, they where pretty pissed and decided to leave my town. I said: "Ok, leave it if you want to" but then one of them decided to steal ALL THE MONEY we had from the town bank. I am really pissed about this and i gave him 24 hours to pay it back with a threat to report him if he didn't. They also stole all my materials and weapons, to be killed by another player and lose half a stack of netherite. I just don't understand what i did wrong or if i even did something wrong, so can you guys please tell me:

1: Did i do something wrong, and if i did, pls tell me what
2: Can i report the player who stole all money from our town bank?

I would really appreciate if you could answer (1 of) my questions!!!

Greatings, FLCfirebender

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
Hello, i started playing on this server at the start of february and i made a town focussed around building beautiful buildings. (It's called Pernis, send me an in-game mail if you would like to join). Anyways, my "friends" decided i wasn't a good leader and put me in jail, i paid my bail but then decided to take MY OWN money from the town bank, they where pretty pissed and decided to leave my town. I said: "Ok, leave it if you want to" but then one of them decided to steal ALL THE MONEY we had from the town bank. I am really pissed about this and i gave him 24 hours to pay it back with a threat to report him if he didn't. They also stole all my materials and weapons, to be killed by another player and lose half a stack of netherite. I just don't understand what i did wrong or if i even did something wrong, so can you guys please tell me:

Greatings, FLCfirebender
You can report the player for griefing, yes.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295

Greatings, FLCfirebender
What they did is crappy and just plain rude report them get your crap back and make them apologise

studio_c

ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
You should report as soon as you can