Starting Off

Ratings
3 2
When first starting of you need to first mine your island for diamonds and other minerals. Then if you can, start fishing as soon as possible. (You can also make this your job to earn extra xp and money). Then after while you need to sell your cubits.(If you want to). Also cubits are worth 300k per .01. So if you have .12 you can sell that for 3.6 mil. But some people will pay more than that. After that just keep upgrading your island and do some challenges. You can also use /warp and go to peoples islands and some allow you to kill mobs and sell the items on the shop. Have fun skyblocking!!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I'd like to add a few points here. Cubits on Oasis have reached up to 550k, and some of the richer players are offering more. Voting on all of the 6 links is one of the best ways to earn money. On top of that, you can probably find some people that are selling IGS at a very low price. Not that low for beginning players, but better than the shop price. If you would like to enchant something with a custom enchant, but you don't have the exp, one of the best ways to get it is XP farms. Just simply ask in chat, "does anyone have a blaze farm I can use?" Someone most definitely will respond with something. Make sure to /is like their island so that you show your appreciation. Another way to get money for your first IG is to have a cactus farm. I still personally use a cactus farm for some spare change. After getting your first IG, it's all about getting more and more of them. After you get a steady amount of loot from those IGS, you should try and get an infinity chest. Now you will have to work up to at least 40 mil, or something around that number. After you grind up to that point, it will make life a lot easier on skyblock. After you accomplish this (I've played for around 111 hours, and I'm not even close) then I'd recommend trying to expand your island, and open it to the public. People might give you donations, you'll get recognized even more, etc. Another big thing on skyblock is quests. Every 24 hours, there are two new quests. Every week, there is a larger and more tedious quest. Every quest that you complete will award you quest points. Quest points can be used to get special perks, keys, etc. There is also a function/command called /kilton. You can sell monster heads to get souls, and souls can be used to buy things, just like the quest points. For example, you could buy the tag SLAYER, or a mystic set, or anything else. These are all things to enhance your experience with skyblock. Basically, your island is going to exponentially grow, and although it might be hard in the beginning, you'll get there! It's addicting, so once you start, you'll never be able to stop! If anyone is stuck or wants help, feel free to contact me on discord, on the forums, or in-game. I hope this helps you in your future endeavors!

Best,

WingsOfFyre

Ratings
3 2
I'd like to add a few points here. Cubits on Oasis have reached up to 550k, and some of the richer players are offering more. Voting on all of the 6 links is one of the best ways to earn money. On top of that, you can probably find some people that are selling IGS at a very low price. Not that low for beginning players, but better than the shop price. If you would like to enchant something with a custom enchant, but you don't have the exp, one of the best ways to get it is XP farms. Just simply ask in chat, "does anyone have a blaze farm I can use?" Someone most definitely will respond with something. Make sure to /is like their island so that you show your appreciation. Another way to get money for your first IG is to have a cactus farm. I still personally use a cactus farm for some spare change. After getting your first IG, it's all about getting more and more of them. After you get a steady amount of loot from those IGS, you should try and get an infinity chest. Now you will have to work up to at least 40 mil, or something around that number. After you grind up to that point, it will make life a lot easier on skyblock. After you accomplish this (I've played for around 111 hours, and I'm not even close) then I'd recommend trying to expand your island, and open it to the public. People might give you donations, you'll get recognized even more, etc. Another big thing on skyblock is quests. Every 24 hours, there are two new quests. Every week, there is a larger and more tedious quest. Every quest that you complete will award you quest points. Quest points can be used to get special perks, keys, etc. There is also a function/command called /kilton. You can sell monster heads to get souls, and souls can be used to buy things, just like the quest points. For example, you could buy the tag SLAYER, or a mystic set, or anything else. These are all things to enhance your experience with skyblock. Basically, your island is going to exponentially grow, and although it might be hard in the beginning, you'll get there! It's addicting, so once you start, you'll never be able to stop! If anyone is stuck or wants help, feel free to contact me on discord, on the forums, or in-game. I hope this helps you in your future endeavors!

Best,

WingsOfFyre
I was talking about skyblock but yea

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Haha thanks for the help. Only have 20hrs so far. Still kinda new!
Of Course, any time! It takes a while to get your bearing in a new gamemode and server.
I'm currently working on a full guide for starting off on Manacube skyblock, and I'm around 1/3 of the way there. It's taking a long time but oh well!

Ratings
both me and soon other members from the upcomming secret. will keep doing the thing i started called ''kickstart'' program. everytime im able to get my vip+ mvp and mvp+ kits i drop them to random new players. i dont like helping out random beggars thats just trying to be annoying to get stuff. but if new people write in chat ''any1 able to help out with (money, farms, spawners, ++) i will be happy to help out. if you want to just msg me ingame at 69Tulle69 and tell me you read this and ill tp over and help out. if you get a rank and join the clan you will also have a shot on the monthly giveway. and we are talking big giveaways of items worth alot.

Ratings
3 2
both me and soon other members from the upcomming secret. will keep doing the thing i started called ''kickstart'' program. everytime im able to get my vip+ mvp and mvp+ kits i drop them to random new players. i dont like helping out random beggars thats just trying to be annoying to get stuff. but if new people write in chat ''any1 able to help out with (money, farms, spawners, ++) i will be happy to help out. if you want to just msg me ingame at 69Tulle69 and tell me you read this and ill tp over and help out. if you get a rank and join the clan you will also have a shot on the monthly giveway. and we are talking big giveaways of items worth alot.
I have VIP right now. Is that what you mean by rank? And what clan? And when are the giveaways?

Ratings
yeah donor rank. then you can have the clan tag in your name and join a clan. right now the clan i have is 69. and each end of the month we have a giveaway.