Staff when did you become staff?

NymphSoiree

PATRON
NymphSoiree
NymphSoiree
Patron
Ratings
52 27
I became staff on July 16th of this year (2023) So 1 month and 2 weeks ago. I became staff because I just love mana so much. I have been playing for so many years and have such a love for the community, olympus, and the server as a whole I wanted to help in any way I can.

Ratings
427 8
Every staff member available if you know tell me when you became staff and maybe even why!
What sort of staff? Like McDonald's staff, KFC staff, Amazon staff Microsoft staff? Honestly, if you want 'staff' to answer, be prepared to be flooded with notifications.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
the most unnecessary post ever
Let me hope that when you get Parkour Helper, you will get the time to reply to this post and don't be too busy with staff duties and Parkour map judges LMAO

Ohh wait Sophia! When would you apply for Helper? I want to get Cookie reactions from you ;O

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
Let me hope that when you get Parkour Helper, you will get the time to reply to this post and don't be too busy with staff duties and Parkour map judges LMAO

Ohh wait Sophia! When would you apply for Helper? I want to get Cookie reactions from you ;O
im not applying for staff. Being staff isn't a full time job, i'm sure they have plenty of time to sit down and write something on a forums thread, which makes your comment completely unnecessary

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
I first joined the team in December 2018, but I've stepped down as SrMod twice now - so it's been a few months since I've been back for the now third time :)
So your like the most sr sr sr sr mod ever

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
284 21
Every staff member available if you know tell me when you became staff and maybe even why!
I was originally staff in February 2018, where I was mod+ for survival, mod for creative, mod for factions, mod for another server that I can't remember and event host for events, I joined because It was the first server where I had become friendly with the community and it felt right to be staff on the server since I naturally started helping people out with stuff anyway. I stayed for 2 years in which time I left and joined back only to return for a few months before leaving again, I took a 2 year break from manacube and minecraft in general mostly because my life got busy and I was okay with exploring other things at that time, I came back in December of 2022 and got staff again in April just gone, so I've been and gone but the reason for being staff has never changed and it's my favourite thing to do.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
I first became staff in October 2018, left in December 2021 and came back in July this year! Personally, I joined the team because I was a bit of a parkour sweat with a lot of free time. I gave up being toxic to get staff and yeah, then I ended up staying

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Being staff isn't a full time job
It's not? Why didn't you tell me sooner!!!!!

I became staff on July 1, 2014. There was no helper stage, so I started as a Skyblock Mod. When Parkour was released, Dacon decided to torture me by making me Parkour staff. Even with being staff on Parkour, I've only completed one course.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435

I became staff on July 1, 2014. There was no helper stage, so I started as a Skyblock Mod. When Parkour was released, Dacon decided to torture me by making me Parkour staff. Even with being staff on Parkour, I've only completed one course.
1693706792427.png

I have no clue if this is a flex, but like ummm which admin has the most hours on parkour?

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81

do you earn a full time salary being a manacube admin

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
do you earn a full time salary being a manacube admin
they pay staff in "dacon dollars" which is monopoly money with dacons skin on it /j

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
they pay staff in "dacon dollars" which is monopoly money with dacons skin on it /j
That’s way better then getting payed money

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295

Which course did u complete?