MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0. I like the build, also it looks a bit flat vertically. The theme is mostly unoriginal, as we already have many, many Pokemon maps, though none are specifically Spiritomb. The parkour is a suitable length for easy, but a few of the jumps seem rather difficult.

Last edited:
Ratings
1 1
+0.5. I like the build, also it looks a bit flat vertically. The theme is mostly unoriginal, as we already have many, many Pokemon maps, though none are specifically Spiritomb. The parkour is a suitable length for easy, but a few of the jumps seem rather difficult.
Which jumps do you find issues with? I figured the only one that was a bit difficult was the slime jump inside.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Nyodex,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected. The theme is unoriginal, as we have several pokemon maps already; however, there are none like this, so good job on that! The build is good and decently accurate, but it could be better. Maybe try a different type of wood for the body. The parkour is varied, and is incorporated with the build on the outside, which is nice; however, some of the jumps are too difficult for an easy. As mentioned earlier, the length is great for an easy; however, there'd have to be a significant change of the pk by you. That's why I am rejecting it, as opposed to putting it in reviewing. I do encourage you to resubmit this with a better parkour!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.