Social Issues Awareness

Do you want to end racism?

• Total voters

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
During the tenure of Manacube, it has faced changes upon itself, some of these changes were controversial.

In the past 2 years the server has, during some part of it, allowed the use of the "n word", this word is offensive to the African American community as it pertains to the times of slavery.
This is unacceptable, as no server or organization should give the RIGHT to its users to use these terms, especially users with the intent to be racist.
Dacon has allowed this to happen, and has brought more racism into a world in divide.

In this era, every decision you make online will be held against you.
SO
Why not him, why not Dacon
He ALLOWED racism into his community and he should be called out for it!

#NOMORERACISMINMINECRAFTENDALLOFITINCLUDINGNONINTENTIONALRACISM
spread the word | be loud | dont stop | cancel dacon | no more racists

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
This is coming from president of the dacon fan club

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I understand that the n word isn't acceptable, and I agree with what ur saying... but last time I checked people can get in big trouble for using it- I don't remember hearing that the n word was allowed.

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
I understand that the n word isn't acceptable, and I agree with what ur saying... but last time I checked people can get in big trouble for using it- I don't remember hearing that the n word was allowed.
n word was allowed up until the end of 2019, which is UNACCEPTABLE

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
n word was allowed up until the end of 2019, which is UNACCEPTABLE
True, but Dacon DID release a crate for Black Live's Matter. I think Manacube is taking a step in the right direction, but these kinds of things take time and effort from everyone in the community.