Rejected Small to Giant parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
Hey Jack,

So while looking at the screenshots, I noticed that this map is not very attractive. I'd also advise adding a warp to this, or a plot number, because we cannot get to your plot otherwise (although I did find it with /plot h Jack_West 2.) I did this and did the parkour, and it is considerably easy and short, even though it is an easy level, you should try to make slightly harder jumps, with at the bigger blocks, having parkour go inside it. I also consider this pixel art. which is not acceptable now. But, the jumps were fun. If you make these changes, and make it more attractive (more fancy blocks, not just one consecutive block) you might get accepted.

Anyways, best of luck!

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Hi, I tested this and overall it isn't the most attractive, neither is the jumps. Some seem a little too tricky for hard, and some arent even possible. Make sure to correct some of those jumps. But overall this map is a great map, just some minor details that are easy to fix :)

Ratings
1 3
Hi, I tested this and overall it isn't the most attractive, neither is the jumps. Some seem a little too tricky for hard, and some arent even possible. Make sure to correct some of those jumps. But overall this map is a great map, just some minor details that are easy to fix :)
ive tested the parkour 3times myself i made my friend who hates parkour do it and its possible im sorry not your good at parkour

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
Good Afternoon/Morning/Evening, Jack.

Your course is very nice, although I think you should add more detail, supporting what others have said about the course not being so attractive. I personally, think that this course is perfect for the difficulty selected. All other features besides how it looks are astonishing. Best of luck, Jack!

~Maddie

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
ive tested the parkour 3times myself i made my friend who hates parkour do it and its possible im sorry not your good at parkour
It isn't that im not good at parkour, it's just not simply possible to make a jump where you have to jump onto a fence while standing on a normal wooden plank block. You'd need to be standing on a fence already to make that jump. No need to be rude.

EDIT: I now see you've corrected that jump, but by the time i tested it it was not possible.

Ratings
1 3
It isn't that im not good at parkour, it's just not simply possible to make a jump where you have to jump onto a fence while standing on a normal wooden plank block. You'd need to be standing on a fence already to make that jump. No need to be rude.

EDIT: I now see you've corrected that jump, but by the time i tested it it was not possible.
i know but there was away to go around it did you check all the fence its changed now but i see what you mean have a good day
[DOUBLEPOST=1490432567][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good Afternoon/Morning/Evening, Jack.

Your course is very nice, although I think you should add more detail, supporting what others have said about the course not being so attractive. I personally, think that this course is perfect for the difficulty selected. All other features besides how it looks are astonishing. Best of luck, Jack!

~Maddie
thx maddie ill do my best to touch it up

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Jack_West,
but I am sorry to tell you that I will reject this course. The build is not too attractive due to the fact it is very cubic and also pixelart type. Also you said it is a hard course, but there is the easy wool at the end? There is really a lot of confusion and you may not to improve on stuff like that a bit :) The jumps are really okay, except for the fact they are exploitable on a few points. If you need help next time, feel free to pm me!
Thanks for submitting the course and I hope to see more in the future.

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.