Skyblock Ranks.

Hello, I hope this will convince Dacon that we need ranks on skyblock for people who cannot afford a rank in Skyblock. We need to have a system where if your skyblock level and hours spend on this server are at a certain time range and rank, we are gained of a Rank ( 1-4 *names are not specified I'll leave that up to you* ) skyblock is somewhat competitive and people who have access to the Pay-to-win strategy are almost guaranteed a good spot on the server while those who don't have access to this cannot gain the valuables. I've played on this server for 265-ish hours and have a is level of 9.5k and I don't gain anything from it. Defeating the purpose of having a good time on your server and if you gain something else beside Rank MVP for is top which you require a RANK in general to reach this point! People who are new to the game that joined a week ago don't have a chance against this! Unless if we afk, but we don't have /afk in gem shop anymore and we will get banned for a temporary amount of time for anything that is 'afk immunity'. Challenges I will admit give u a Crate key and are decent, but nothing is promised out of that and you may only get 75k: as well you only get it once! This server needs ranks based upon time played aswell. You should make something like this so everyone has a fair advantage to this server! There are people who have 2 hours spent on this server and already have a VIP+ rank or MVP Rank while others like me have spent 265 HOURS! I really, really hope that you can implement this ranking system into the game. It will provide people a determination to get higher up into the server ranking systems and also guarantee them a reward worthy of their time of spending on this amazing server! I don't know how many people send you this type of request but it is highly recommended from the norms in the server. Thus as an example I think it should be [Member] -> [Rank 1] -> [Rank 2] -> [VIP] (ONLY PURCHASABLE) - >
[Rank 3] -> [VIP +] (ONLY PURCHASABLE) -> [Rank 4] -> [MVP] (ONLY PURCHASABLE) If you add this into the game I think it would help alot and increase the amount of interest in people trying to get a good island level and help devote people who do this. Because someone who pays 50 dollars for a rank for a server they just joined doesn't show any devotion just a kid with there moms credit card info or a guy who has a good amount of money.

Thanks for reading
~InvertedPanda

Zoogoo40

Ratings
54 4
Christ this is a block of text.

I really don't have any opinion on it other than, this;
"joined doesn't show any devotion just a kid with there moms credit card info or a guy who has a good amount of money."
Isn't really called for if you ask me.

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Hello InvertedPanda, i just wanted you to know for the people that can not afford rank there is ./creditshop. The credit shop allows you to buy certain things in game such as Ranks, Winter keys, Perk keys, Ancient keys and more. You can obtain credits by watching ads while you either afk or play the game. Also may I add that if you purchase the Ancient keys using credits there is a possibility of you obtaining a rank upgrade. A rank upgrade can rank you up from a Member to VIP, a VIP to VIP+ or a VIP+ to a MVP. (But of course it's only for skyblock as the rank ups are not server wide.)

I just wanted to inform you of this just in case you didn't know about the credit shop. Thanks a lot for reading and have a wonderful day!! :D

Also i have spent so many hours on Manacube and since I enjoyed it I thought that it would be a great idea to buy a rank. I'm not bragging at all. I'm just saying in my opinion if you are devoted to a server you will support the server in many ways even if it takes a little bit of cash. And also I worked good and hard for my money so that I could spend it on a rank towards Manacube. And by the way not all donors are rich and not all have bought their rank with real life money. They could have won it from a give away, the rewards system or like I mentioned a rank upgrade.
Also to add on players could have bought a rank because they were gifted with the amount of money that they could have received for their birthday, a special occasion or they simply just worked hard for their money.

Last edited:
Christ this is a block of text.

I really don't have any opinion on it other than, this;
"joined doesn't show any devotion just a kid with there moms credit card info or a guy who has a good amount of money."
Isn't really called for if you ask me.
Yea, I kinda agree. Regardless, kids who only spend 2 hours on here and have MVP rank makes me angry but, what can I do?