Warp: /plot v Leovittra 1
Screenshots:
1578415562145.png
1578415586493.png
1578415603834.png
Updated a bit of the map to ice
2020-01-09_22.02.38.png

Last edited:
I would say that its an easy maps because of the jumps but the length of it make me think it could be medium but it's your choice

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
The build is very nice, you are a very talented builder. However, there are multiple issues with the parkour. The biggest one being there isn't a lot of diversity in the jumps. Its mostly just jumping from full block A to full block B, which makes it get repetitive. The length of the map is also way too long for any easy or medium map, but the jumps do fit an easy map. In addition to this, I only remember seeing one checkpoint. There should be many more. Also, floating island maps generally don't get accepted. Unless you can somehow add something that would shift the focus of the theme and rework the parkour, I would start over on a new map

The build is very nice, you are a very talented builder. However, there are multiple issues with the parkour. The biggest one being there isn't a lot of diversity in the jumps. Its mostly just jumping from full block A to full block B, which makes it get repetitive. The length of the map is also way too long for any easy or medium map, but the jumps do fit an easy map. In addition to this, I only remember seeing one checkpoint. There should be many more. Also, floating island maps generally don't get accepted. Unless you can somehow add something that would shift the focus of the theme and rework the parkour, I would start over on a new map

Yeah I know it's a bit to easy and that's because some times it's just nice to run and jump if you're frustrated of other courses. And also there are a lot more checkpoints on the map than just one. I can make some changes to the design to make it a bit more interesting than jumping from A to B with an ice bit and some ladders but i want it to be easy and feel like you have a flow. Thanks for the advice curtis!

Edit: I think I can make the parts after the cave an ice blast and have some harder jumps.

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you that your map has been rejected, although the build is good and it's clear that you're talented at building, but I feel like the builds could be more close together, rather than being so scattered around. The theme has also been down before on countless occasions with the reoccurring builds of floating islands/buildings, the parkour fits the difficulty you're going for, but the length is way too long for both of the difficulties you're aiming for, I also found that the parkour was slightly repetitive, you had a good variation of blocks, but you used the same blocks for 10-20 jumps straight, I also found that the parkour was a bit confusing to go through, although you had good indication using heads, I still found myself lost, if there was more signs throughout the parkour it would've been more clear.

In the future when creating your parkour map, I strongly recommend looking at the following links for more information about what you should be aware of in the future, using the link HERE, you are able to few the current list of maps (with themes!) on ManaCube, make sure to look through this before deciding on your theme/build, and using the link HERE, you can see the recommended amount of jumps, difficulty, etc. That you'll need. As I said above, I would like to see your builds more close together, rather than being so far apart, I'd also like to see more variation in your jumps throughout the entire parkour, rather than having the same type of jumps 10-20 times in a row, I personally prefer using water, fences, ladders, vines, stairs, brewing stands, chests, etc. as well as adding more signs to indicate where to go throughout your parkour.

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit this map, as well as being patient while we reviewed your map, I hope to see more maps from you in the future!

Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.