jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I rarely go on parkour but should I start? I'm really bad, but maybe I can improve? Would ya'll like to see me chillin' on pk?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I'd like it ;)

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Parkour is really fun. You should try to play it more. People are chill there.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
People are chill there.
HAHAHAHAHA.

Parkour can be pretty chill Laney, just know if you decide to start playing it that you're going to see a lot of topics in chat that you are going to want to argue about - I advise you prematurely to just not comment on the disrespectful stuff that people say and just remember the staff are doing their jobs to keep chat clean and respectful. I'd love to see you on parkour!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I’ve been before ahaha i know the chat gets crazy a lot

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I think parkour is also a pretty useful “minecraft skill” if you can practice speed running and just improving at basic jumps. It can also be pretty fun too. The community is also really great on parkour! If you want to improve at building you could also give mapmaking a try. Just make sure you read all the requirements and available resources first :)

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
HAHAHAHAHA.

Parkour can be pretty chill Laney, just know if you decide to start playing it that you're going to see a lot of topics in chat that you are going to want to argue about - I advise you prematurely to just not comment on the disrespectful stuff that people say and just remember the staff are doing their jobs to keep chat clean and respectful. I'd love to see you on parkour!
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN PYRO. Obviously chat is well not the best to put it lightly but if you think about like the toxic regular players that put in consistent hours, there are few to none especially compared to other servers within the network.

So please come we have cookies!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Parkour does make me rage but i guess thats what /ragequit is for :/

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
My two friends from school spent well over an hour on the Tower map on Easy. One didn't even finish. I'd suggest looking at the easiest map threads or just ask for what are the easiest maps. Start and build your way up. I spent 3 hours on the color map on Hard because I wanted a challenge back in 2014. I never even ended up completing it that day. DO NOT DO WHAT I DID!

Ella_Mac

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
104 3
Yes and no, yes cause you are awesome and would to have you around in parkour. And no because of chat. Though chat is usually fine when the Americans go to sleep

Ratings
4 1
well not wanting to be stereotypical rn but like, it's around that time the americans wake up, the chaos happens, just saying
Hey I'm not disagreeing, I've been on in the morning when they asleep and also at evening when they awake and the chat had a very different feel to it, defo prefer when its just the Europe squad

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Parkour is honestly so addicting I swearrr. You do have to find the right people for sure, parkour chat is a lil wilddd but it's so fun. You should definitely stop by ;D

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I love stopping by PK, saying hi to some friends. Besides that I don’t really play it. I tried this Insane map with @xTosh and it made me ragequit so badly. I ended up not even finishing it o:

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
I love stopping by PK, saying hi to some friends. Besides that I don’t really play it. I tried this Insane map with @xTosh and it made me ragequit so badly. I ended up not even finishing it o:
Oh nooo I remember that! It was really hard ~

I do think that you should maybe try Parkour, even if you are like me and have given up entirely with maps and just do the spawn parkour! Chat can be pretty wild, but if you catch chat at certain times, it's really chill. Plus, loads of good people play there so I mean <3